OT: Breaking news

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    It will be appealed.

    I think he did it but there was more evidence
    that OJ did it.

    He should walk.

    kp "just not in my direction" g

    kpg, Nov 12, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    > It will be appealed.

    I hope not. I'm sick and tired of this tool and all the news centered
    around him.

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    In news:uMTtC$,
    Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

    >> It will be appealed.

    > I hope not. I'm sick and tired of this tool and all the news centered
    > around him.

    Just goes to show you that California is home to nothing but criminals.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 12, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    kpg Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    > Just goes to show you that California is home to nothing but criminals.

    and perverts

    kpg, Nov 12, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    > and perverts

    Don't forget the communists. We have no shortage them around here.

    Jtyc, Nov 12, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    you mean lawyers?

    Consultant, Nov 15, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    > you mean lawyers?

    They are lower than communists. And we have plenty of them too.

    Jtyc, Nov 15, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Breaking news

    In news:,
    Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

    >> you mean lawyers?

    > They are lower than communists. And we have plenty of them too.

    But do you have Communist Lawyer Perverts? That's the question.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 15, 2004