OT: bRAINdUMP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.

    You're still not getting my Bud Lite®
    Frisbee®, Sep 22, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    > Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.

    Well, at least you're learning.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  4. "OTHMAN" wrote:

    > Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.

    Amen to that
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    LRM Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    >>>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us

    > with in ?<<
    >> Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
    >>

    > Well, at least you're learning.

    I've seen this sort of thing before, they look like they might catch on and
    then wham! We get blindsided with a big glob of stupid again. I'm keeping my
    protective gear on just in case.
    LRM, Sep 22, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    >>Did you see what LRM () graced us with in
    ?<<
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message

    >> with in ?<<
    >>> Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
    >>>

    >> Well, at least you're learning.

    > I've seen this sort of thing before, they look like they might catch
    > on and then wham! We get blindsided with a big glob of stupid again.
    > I'm keeping my protective gear on just in case.

    Well, it has been proven that you can't fix stupid....it's just a matter of how
    long it can be hidden.
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in

    > Well, it has been proven that you can't fix stupid....it's just a
    > matter of how long it can be hidden.

    I've been hudung that for more than 40 years (I figure I have only another
    40 years to go)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
    really quite busy.
    Neil, Sep 23, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    James Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    You couldn't pay me to take a bud light...

    James, Sep 25, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    > You couldn't pay me to take a bud light...

    I have a neighbor...only drinks Milwaukee's Best Light
    because it's cheap. He won't even try anything else
    becuase he says if he does, he won't be able to drink
    MB anymore. He keeps about 5 cases in his fridge at
    all times and he never has to worry about the neighbors
    drinking all his beer. He's mad, but there's method in it.
    kpg, Sep 26, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> You couldn't pay me to take a bud light...

    > I have a neighbor...only drinks Milwaukee's Best Light
    > because it's cheap. He won't even try anything else
    > becuase he says if he does, he won't be able to drink
    > MB anymore. He keeps about 5 cases in his fridge at
    > all times and he never has to worry about the neighbors
    > drinking all his beer. He's mad, but there's method in it.

    If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
    never make a pretty woman your wife.
    So from my personal point-of-view,
    get an ugly girl to marry you.
    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    Frisbee® wrote:

    > If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
    > never make a pretty woman your wife.
    > So from my personal point-of-view,
    > get an ugly girl to marry you.

    Then what'll happen to all the pretty girls who are just desperate to
    get married to us hunks ?

    ----
    Cerebrus
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVe wire. Don't touch !)
    Cerebrus, Sep 27, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: bRAINdUMP

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
    > never make a pretty woman your wife.
    > So from my personal point-of-view,
    > get an ugly girl to marry you.

    Why can't you be like Endicot?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I don't have a solution, but I admire the problem...
    Neil, Sep 27, 2006