    Doom MCNGP #38
    www.mcngp.com knocked up your sister.
    Don't forget to send spam to

    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005

  2. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    I'm listening to my Gators whomp on the toothless Tennessee Volunteers in
    the College World Series! Whoop! Currently 2-0 Gators, three innings.

    Frisbee®, Jun 17, 2005

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    > I'm listening to my Gators whomp on the toothless Tennessee
    > Volunteers in the College World Series! Whoop! Currently 2-0
    > Gators, three innings.

    Well, that's all fine and good but in the meantime I'M BORED. SOMEBODY
    ENTERTAIN ME NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!! Seriously, anybody have some friday fun or
    somethin'?
    --
    aka

    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005
  4. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    CBIC <> rambled:

    > Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    No, I am also a sucker. It's Friday, so I've been taking it slow. I rebooted
    our exchange server, then plugged in 15 PocketPCs so they can charge. And
    yeah, that's just about it.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  5. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    NG has been slow, period, lately. We need a new uber-troll to stir things
    up.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 17, 2005
  6. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    I'm writing an internet based insurance rater in vb#.
    and re-tooling the vb6 credit score dll's to return remote server
    requirements,
    and implementing two new credit score services,
    and debugging 10 year old assembly code...

    kpg, Jun 17, 2005
  7. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    > I'm listening to my Gators whomp on the toothless Tennessee
    > Volunteers in the College World Series! Whoop! Currently 2-0
    > Gators, three innings.

    I haven't been following as much this season as I usually do, but it appears
    to me that Tennessee isn't as good as they're said to be. IMO, your precious
    alligators will whoop on the Vols, but not advance to the Championship
    Series. It'll be either Nebraska or ASU there. The Huskers have some
    ridiculous pitching, though, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see them
    go all the way. However, Tulane is straight up insane, and should steamroll
    everyone. They're my pick for eventual champion.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  8. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    >> I'm listening to my Gators whomp on the toothless Tennessee
    >> Volunteers in the College World Series! Whoop! Currently 2-0
    >> Gators, three innings.

    > I haven't been following as much this season as I usually do, but it
    > appears
    > to me that Tennessee isn't as good as they're said to be. IMO, your
    > precious
    > alligators will whoop on the Vols, but not advance to the Championship
    > Series. It'll be either Nebraska or ASU there. The Huskers have some
    > ridiculous pitching, though, so I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see
    > them
    > go all the way. However, Tulane is straight up insane, and should
    > steamroll
    > everyone. They're my pick for eventual champion.

    I am an admitted Gator Baseball Bandwagoner. I follow football (who
    doesn't) and even basketball, but both seasons are over and baseball's all
    that's left for at least two months. I'm gonna go nuts with no Gator sports
    to root for when the series is over.

    UT is using their ace pitcher right now, and so far, he isn't as hot as he's
    been made out to be. UT led the SEC in hitting, though.

    I think you're right about Tulane, but I haven't seen any other college
    teams in the series play except UT. The Gators haven't been to the CWS
    since 1998, and in that year, they lost to Ole Miss, I think, and that
    team's coach (Pat McMahon) is now our coach for the last four years.

    Matt LaPorta, our sophomore 1st baseman, broke the school's single-season
    home run record with 24 homers. He just hit his 25th in this game.

    BTW, I read today that Fenway is like the 2nd oldest baseball park, was an
    article about the new stadium the Yankees are building.

    Frisbee®, Jun 17, 2005
  9. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > In news:,
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >> Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    > No, I am also a sucker. It's Friday, so I've been taking it slow. I
    > rebooted our exchange server, then plugged in 15 PocketPCs so they can
    > charge. And yeah, that's just about it.

    Yeah, just laying low here, too. I been updating a buncha customer files
    that have been piling up in my inbox for the last coupla months and hoping
    the phone doesn't ring. Got a big offsite sale going on and had to set up a
    remote with several boxen for the duration. If nothing breaks before 4pm,
    I'm golden 'till monday when I get to tear it all down.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jun 17, 2005
  10. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:
    >
    >> Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?
    >>

    > NG has been slow, period, lately. We need a new uber-troll to stir things
    > up.

    Con's on vacation, and Neil's still recovering from his vacation. Between
    those two (especially the latter) it would get rather quiet in here.

    Frisbee®, Jun 17, 2005
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > I'm writing an internet based insurance rater in vb#.
    > and re-tooling the vb6 credit score dll's to return remote server
    > requirements,
    > and implementing two new credit score services,
    > and debugging 10 year old assembly code...

    Yeah well I'm busy doing um..er.. I'm busy bitching about how slow the NG
    is. I'm just glad no one is bitching about anything being slow or broken or
    missing or whatever. If I can just lay low for another hour and 11 minutes.
    Make that an hour and 10 minutes.

    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005
  12. CBIC

    T-Bone Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote
    > Where is everyone today. Am I the only sucker stuck at work?

    Nope. We're in the middle of an AD migration here. Plus our Exchange server
    decided to have a hissy fit yesterday. So that's been keeping me busy.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jun 17, 2005
  13. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> In news:,
    >> Frisbee® <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> I'm listening to my Gators whomp on the toothless Tennessee
    >>> Volunteers in the College World Series! Whoop! Currently 2-0
    >>> Gators, three innings.

    >> I haven't been following as much this season as I usually do, but it
    >> appears
    >> to me that Tennessee isn't as good as they're said to be. IMO, your
    >> precious
    >> alligators will whoop on the Vols, but not advance to the
    >> Championship Series. It'll be either Nebraska or ASU there. The
    >> Huskers have some ridiculous pitching, though, so I wouldn't be
    >> terribly surprised to see them
    >> go all the way. However, Tulane is straight up insane, and should
    >> steamroll
    >> everyone. They're my pick for eventual champion.

    > I am an admitted Gator Baseball Bandwagoner. I follow football (who
    > doesn't) and even basketball, but both seasons are over and
    > baseball's all that's left for at least two months. I'm gonna go
    > nuts with no Gator sports to root for when the series is over.
    >
    > UT is using their ace pitcher right now, and so far, he isn't as hot
    > as he's been made out to be. UT led the SEC in hitting, though.
    >
    > I think you're right about Tulane, but I haven't seen any other
    > college teams in the series play except UT. The Gators haven't been
    > to the CWS since 1998, and in that year, they lost to Ole Miss, I
    > think, and that team's coach (Pat McMahon) is now our coach for the
    > last four years.
    >
    > Matt LaPorta, our sophomore 1st baseman, broke the school's
    > single-season home run record with 24 homers. He just hit his 25th
    > in this game.
    >
    > BTW, I read today that Fenway is like the 2nd oldest baseball park,
    > was an article about the new stadium the Yankees are building.

    IIRC, Fenway is now the oldest park in the majors. Tiger Stadium in Detroit,
    which was replaced by Comerica Park a few years back, was tied for the
    oldest (they both opened on April 20, 1912.)

    Wrigley Field in Chicago is pretty frickin' old too. Almost as old as Neil.

    IIRC, Yankee Stadium is next (1923?), followed by Dodger Stadium, which was
    built some 40 years after Yankee Stadium. So there's a period of 40 years or
    so where none of the currently existing ballparks were built. Strange.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  14. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:eek:_idne4-
    :

    > I'M BORED. SOMEBODY
    > ENTERTAIN ME NOW DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

    fine:

    A psychiatrist visited a California mental institution and asked a
    patient,
    "How did you get here? What was the nature of your illness?" He got the
    following reply.

    "Well, it all started when I got married and I guess I should never have
    done it. I married a widow with a grown daughter who then became my
    stepdaughter.

    My dad came to visit us, fell in love with my lovely stepdaughter, then
    married her. And so my stepdaughter was now my stepmother. Soon, my wife
    had
    a son who was, of course, my daddy's brother-in-law since he is the
    half-brother of my stepdaughter, who is now, of course, my daddy's wife.

    So, as I told you, when my stepdaughter married my daddy, she was at once
    my
    stepmother! Now, since my new son is brother to my stepmother, he also
    became my uncle. As you know, my wife is my step-grandmother since she is
    my
    stepmother's mother. Don't forget that my stepmother is my stepdaughter.
    Remember, too, that I am my wife's grandson.

    But hold on just a few minutes more. You see, since I'm married to my
    step-grandmother, I am not only the wife's grandson and her hubby, but I
    am
    also my own grandfather. Now can you understand how I got put in this
    place?"

    After staring blanky with a dizzy look on his face, the psychiatrist
    replied: "Move over!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "I like camping," Tom said intently.

    Neil, Jun 17, 2005
  15. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:e
    $:

    > Almost as old as Neil.

    Bastig!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Remember: COBOL can be cured if detected early.

    Neil, Jun 17, 2005
  16. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns9678A85DA452Cneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:e
    > $:
    >
    >> Almost as old as Neil.

    > Bastig!

    I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork. Nothing makes Neil come
    a-runnin' faster than an old man joke.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26

    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  17. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Con's on vacation, and Neil's still recovering from his vacation.
    > Between those two (especially the latter) it would get rather quiet in
    > here.

    what exactly are you saying?

    In truth, I feel beat. TechEd was amazing. MCTs are cool, SQL2k5 KICKS
    A$$, Balmer is a cheerleader, and the OCCC is massive (3million sq feet).
    I was zonked by the time I hit NF and when I got to work on Monday, I
    found out they had been holding out on me and saved the last 3 months of
    work for just this week. oh well, one more day (yes I said one more day)
    this week. _AND_ I only had to work late 4 of the 5 days so far!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - When kids ask why it's raining, tell them it is God crying. When they
    ask why He is crying, tell them it is probably something they did.

    Neil, Jun 17, 2005
  18. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork. Nothing makes Neil
    > come a-runnin' faster than an old man joke.

    Like Neil can still run.

    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005
  19. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    >> I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork. Nothing makes Neil
    >> come a-runnin' faster than an old man joke.

    > Like Neil can still run.

    I'm a little rasclal...

    --
    Neil "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!" MCNGP#30

    - Does fuzzy logic tickle?

    Neil, Jun 17, 2005
  20. CBIC

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns9678AA1A4B094neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    > > Con's on vacation, and Neil's still recovering from his vacation.
    > > Between those two (especially the latter) it would get rather quiet in
    > > here.
    > >

    > what exactly are you saying?
    >
    > In truth, I feel beat. TechEd was amazing. MCTs are cool, SQL2k5 KICKS
    > A$$, Balmer is a cheerleader, and the OCCC is massive (3million sq feet).
    > I was zonked by the time I hit NF and when I got to work on Monday, I
    > found out they had been holding out on me and saved the last 3 months of
    > work for just this week. oh well, one more day (yes I said one more day)
    > this week. _AND_ I only had to work late 4 of the 5 days so far!

    Did you interview for the job at the RV center when you were down there?

    Ben Smith, Jun 18, 2005