    Dragon Guest

    It's only Wednesday and I am already bored :-(... Any humorous links?

    (Must be clean and hopefully it won't get blocked by our filters)

    Dragon, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Dragon

    zed Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in news:#xJnTn7dDHA.1632
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    is this anything?
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3093306.stm

    zed, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Re: Bored on Wednesday

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > It's only Wednesday and I am already bored :-(... Any humorous links?
    >
    > (Must be clean and hopefully it won't get blocked by our filters)

    This may have been posted before...

    http://www.rinkworks.com/stupid/cs_stuptech.shtml

    This one is fun. I downloaded "Green Eggs and Ham"

    http://www.dictionaraoke.org/

    This one is kind of strange...

    http://www.ericmyer.com/stereotypes.htm

    Another strange one...

    http://www.scottsmind.com/evil_clown.html

    Watch an exciting game of Pong

    http://www.madblast.com/view.cfm?type=FunFlash&display=834

    Omish Joe

    http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/omishjoe/

    And finally...

    http://www.waitallday.com/

    --
    Fris "That last one takes a little while to load" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    Thank guys.
    What ya know as soon as sent the post, I got cr@p load of work to do...
    Murphy's law....

    Dragon, Sep 11, 2003
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    You are not their sales agent, are you? :)

    Dragon, Sep 11, 2003
  6. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    not at all
    i would never stoop to the level of sales, lol

    Consultant, Sep 11, 2003
  7. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    I didn't think you would. :)

    Dragon, Sep 11, 2003
  8. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    how's your europe

    Consultant, Sep 11, 2003
  9. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    hahahaha...

    Europe sucked,,, I left UK (The Gray UK) in December and came back to the
    US... The sunny west coast... :)

    Dragon, Sep 12, 2003
  10. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    A bit in the middle,,,

    Close to you,,, same old place... hehe.

    May be this time we will get to meet sometime...

    Dragon, Sep 12, 2003
  11. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    me & jytc can meet you somewhere for lunch and beers, lol

    Consultant, Sep 12, 2003
  12. Dragon

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    he sits in a cube across from me, lol

    Consultant, Sep 12, 2003
  13. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    Now only God can save your Department, City, State etc etc etc...

    > he sits in a cube across from me, lol
    >
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > > Is jtyc around there somewhere as well? Don't tell me you both work at

    the
    > > same place,,, That's way too dangerous. :)
    > >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > > > me & jytc can meet you somewhere for lunch and beers, lol
    > > >
    > > > "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    back

    message

    Dragon, Sep 12, 2003
  14. Dragon

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    > he sits in a cube across from me, lol

    You blew my cover...

    Jtyc, Sep 15, 2003
  15. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Bored on Wednesday

    I've been on to you for a while now... I would have found out eventually
    anyway. :)

    Dragon, Sep 15, 2003