    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 22, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 04:27:08 +0000, Michael D. Alligood cast into the
    ether:

    > I have posted a very important post for those starting or pursuing their
    > MCDST. Check it out and let me know if I can help. Comments and emails
    > are always welcome.

    Frustrating, ain't it?

    Now repost that daily, and see if the questions drop off. We've even had
    enterprising souls post a weekly FAQ in some of the groups, saying much
    the same thing as your site, and it made no difference. The type of folks
    that you are trying to reach don't WANT to have to read anything longer
    than a short sentence.

    Good luck though.

    --
    JaR
    Here there be dragons

    JaR, Jan 22, 2007

  3. Actually, it appears to be doing well. I average about 100+ hits a day
    and have an increase of email about 30%. People want to be helped. Many
    of them are just scared to ask in the newsgroups because some
    individuals cannot help themselves and flame every other question that
    is posted.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 22, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:13:34 +0000, Michael D. Alligood cast into the
    ether:

    > People want to be helped.

    Ya think?

    Sure they do. I want to be helped too. Help me get a new car.

    Just gonna be interesting to see how long you can keep it up, is all.

    --
    JaR
    Pollyanna Groupie

    JaR, Jan 22, 2007
  5. I have been "helping" people for 13 years now. The blog is just another
    extension. I think I can handle it.

    BTW, want kind of car do you want? :)

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 22, 2007
  6. Can I have super bowl tickets? GO COLTS

    Keith Chilton, Jan 23, 2007
  7. Sweet game!

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 23, 2007
  8. not a prince fan? halftime could rock! haha

    Keith Chilton, Jan 23, 2007
  9. Michael D. Alligood

    TurkReno Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in news:emnZW
    $:

    > I have been "helping" people for 13 years now. The blog is just another
    > extension. I think I can handle it.

    You've been helping people "keep it up" for 13 years? Jeez....That's
    rough. I don't even know if I could help myself for that long. They say
    that you should see a doctor after 4-6 hours of it not going down.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 23, 2007
  10. Michael D. Alligood

    TurkReno Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood" <> wrote in

    > Actually, it appears to be doing well. I average about 100+ hits a day
    > and have an increase of email about 30%. People want to be helped. Many
    > of them are just scared to ask in the newsgroups because some
    > individuals cannot help themselves and flame every other question that
    > is posted.

    That's called adbots and spambots. Good luck with your blog.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 23, 2007
  11. Michael D. Alligood

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 23:48:29 +0000, Michael D. Alligood cast into the
    ether:

    > BTW, want kind of car do you want? :)

    Bentley would be nice.

    --