OT: Blah To Everyone

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Blah, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. Blah

    Blah Guest

    After years of studying humans, I've determined that nobody listens and it
    makes no difference to communicate, so from here on, I'll just say Blah.
    You're all so insanely good at making everything insane anyway, it will
    probably make sense to you. You'll use it as an excuse to say your better
    than me, my gender, race, creed, or religion, and that I'm wrong and you're
    right, because that's what your psyche requires. Or maybe because I typed
    blah I owe you something for stealing your oxygen. So, blah.

    I'll just make the same noises as the parents on Peanuts and that way I
    won't need to argue any more, I won't have to exert the effort to prove my
    point, because I won't be making one. I can be free of the constant guilt
    trips and power trips that you like to play on me, and go on a much deserved
    mental field trip.

    I can finally be right all the time because everything really IS Blah, and
    it comes from people who are Blah, that are just reacting to the Blah in
    their lives, the Blah that is the government, the Blah that is the world.

    I won't need to be angry, because I'll just tune you out and assume you are
    saying Blah as well. I won't need to feel bad, because there's nothing
    inherently mean about saying Blah. Of course, you might interpret it as
    being rude, but, I just don't want to be angry, or to feel bad, or to make
    you angry or make you feel bad. So Blah is a winner, and if you try to get
    mad at me for saying Blah, you lose.

    And if you ask me or tell me to do stuff, my answer will be blah, because
    blah is what you deserve for trying to make me do stuff.

    Also, whatever you're thinking right now, is Blah. And if you type anything
    today, you're Blah. Plus, everything you say and do is Blah, unless you join
    forces with the Blah.

    Get out of the way. Blah is here to stay.

    Blah blah blahblahblah, blah blah blahblah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah.

    Blah, Oct 16, 2006

  2. Blah

    Stan Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    I thought you were going to stop posting to this group and pursue a more
    meaningful pastime, you know, like slitting your wrists and ending your
    pathetic& meaningless existence.

    Stan, Oct 16, 2006

  3. "Blah" wrote:

> [...]
    > Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blahblahblah, blah blah blahblah
    > blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah.
    > Blah. Blah Blah. Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blahblahblah,
    > blah blah blahblah blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blahblah blah blah
    > blahblah blah blah. Blah. Blah Blah. Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah.
    >
    > Blah blah blahblahblah, blah blah blahblah blah blah blah.
    >
    > Blah blah blah. Blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah. Blah. Blah Blah.
    > Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blahblahblah, blah blah blahblah
    > blah blah blah. Blah blah blah. Blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah.
    > Blah. Blah Blah. Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah.
    >
    > Blah blah blah blah, blah, blah.
    >
    > Blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah.
    >
    > Blah blah blah.
    >
    > Blah blah, blahblah blah blah blah blah.

    LOL When did you turn into a goat eh ?

    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Oct 16, 2006
  4. Blah

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 01:05:08 -0600, Blah cast into the ether:

    > say your better

    Blah blah "you're" blah blah blah!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  5. Blah

    OT-MAN Guest

    >> say your better
    >
    > Blah blah "you're" blah blah blah!

    say after me MR BLAH blah bleh blohblah bleh blohblah bleh blohblah bleh
    blohblah bleh bloh

    OT-MAN, Oct 16, 2006
  6. Blah

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    > After years of studying humans, I've determined that nobody listens and it
    > makes no difference to communicate

    I hear you, and I disagree.

    Jtyc, Oct 16, 2006
  7. Blah

    JaR Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:31:20 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> After years of studying humans, I've determined that nobody listens and it
    >> makes no difference to communicate

    > I hear you, and I disagree.

    I find myself unable to completely agree with your disagreement.

    Not that I totally disagree, either.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  8. Blah

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    > I find myself unable to completely agree with your disagreement.
    > Not that I totally disagree, either.

    Well if everyone agreed with everything, life would be pretty dull don't you
    think?

    Jtyc, Oct 16, 2006
  9. Blah

    JaR Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:27:40 -0700, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> I find myself unable to completely agree with your disagreement.
    >> Not that I totally disagree, either.

    > Well if everyone agreed with everything, life would be pretty dull don't you
    > think?

    I agree. Unless that makes you feel life is dull.

    In which case, I don't.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 16, 2006
  10. Blah

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    > I agree. Unless that makes you feel life is dull.
    >
    > In which case, I don't.

    I appreciate your sensitivity to my needs. Thank you.

    Jtyc, Oct 16, 2006
  11. Blah

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> I agree. Unless that makes you feel life is dull.
    >>
    >> In which case, I don't.

    > I appreciate your sensitivity to my needs. Thank you.

    I disagree with his being sensitive to your needs

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 16, 2006
  12. Re: Blah To Everyone

    "Stan" <> wrote in message
    > I thought you were going to stop posting to this group and pursue a more
    > meaningful pastime, you know, like slitting your wrists and ending your
    > pathetic& meaningless existence.

    If you thought that, then you're stupid.

    Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blahblah, blah.

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 25, 2006
  13. Blah

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    "Microcephalic S. Bob" <> wrote in message

    > "Stan" <> wrote in message
    >> I thought you were going to stop posting to this group and pursue a more
    >> meaningful pastime, you know, like slitting your wrists and ending your
    >> pathetic& meaningless existence.

    > If you thought that, then you're stupid.
    >
    > Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blahblah, blah.

    One thing I have noticed about stan is when he is 'put in his place', proven
    wrong, or just plain *agrees* with someone of the MCNGP persuasion.....he
    doesn't respond.

    So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
    agrees with us.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 25, 2006
  14. Blah

    JaR Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:45:14 -0500, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
    > agrees with us.

    That's 'cause he's....*chortle*..."The Man!"

    HAAAWWWWWHAAAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa!!!

    Yer killin' me over here, Stan!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 25, 2006
  15. Re: Blah To Everyone

    "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
    > One thing I have noticed about stan is when he is 'put in his place',

    proven
    > wrong, or just plain *agrees* with someone of the MCNGP persuasion.....he
    > doesn't respond.
    >
    > So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
    > agrees with us.

    Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
    and put it in my name.

    Ego Trip + Guilt Trip + Power Trip = People

    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 25, 2006
  16. Blah

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    > Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
    > and put it in my name.

    I prefer the term "Idiot Savant", thank you.

    Jtyc, Oct 25, 2006
  17. Blah

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
    >> and put it in my name.

    > I prefer the term "Idiot Savant", thank you.

    Any relation to Marilyn Vos Savant?

    Frisbee®, Oct 25, 2006
  18. Blah

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    > Any relation to Marilyn Vos Savant?

    uh... no?

    Jtyc, Oct 25, 2006
  19. Blah

    Neil Guest

    Re: Blah To Everyone

    did you hear "Microcephalic S. Bob" <> say in news:uoh7gtF#GHA.4740
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Everyone in this group is stupid,

    feh, EVERYone is stupid...just on different subjects...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

    Neil, Oct 25, 2006