OT: Birthdays

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Sep 23, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Alright, I know I don't have to remind you all, but I'm going to anyway. You
    only have 6 more shopping days until my birthday. Next Thursday, I'll be the
    big 2-4. So, I think it would be in my best interest if you went out and
    bought me something nice.

    There's not much I need, but stuff I'd like:
    Cash - always welcome, in any amount. NO COINS!
    Cash - the green kind
    Cash - paper
    Cash - Not Johnny
    Cash - US Legal Tender
    Cash - E Pluribus Unum
    Cash - In Ramon We Trust
    Cash - always welcome, in any amount. NO COINS!

    Just figured I'd give you a few ideas, but feel free to be totally
    unoriginal and send me cash!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Ben Smith for President!
    Briscobar, Sep 23, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    m0rk Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    paypal account?

    m0rk, Sep 23, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    > Just figured I'd give you a few ideas, but feel free to be totally
    > unoriginal and send me cash!

    How about good thoughts? Could you use some of those?

    *concentrates*
    Jtyc, Sep 23, 2005
  4. Re: Birthdays

    Can I send it via email? I really don't want to pay postage.

    Bill McPherson, Sep 23, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    Briscobar wrote:
    > Alright, I know I don't have to remind you all, but I'm going to
    > anyway. You only have 6 more shopping days until my birthday. Next
    > Thursday, I'll be the big 2-4. So, I think it would be in my best
    > interest if you went out and bought me something nice.

    I'll get you the same as last year but in blue.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 23, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > Alright, I know I don't have to remind you all

    I stopped reading after this....

    --
    Neil "happy whatever" MCNGP#30
    (and should you not be asking for a 2-4 on your 2-4?)

    - Windows....Just another pane in the glass....
    Neil, Sep 23, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    So, uh, what did you all get me?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Sep 29, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > So, uh, what did you all get me?

    I got you this:

    ~ ~
    * * * *
    * *
    ~ * * ~ *
    * ~ * * ~
    ) ( ) *
    * ~ ) (_) ( (_) ) (_) ( *
    * (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_) *
    _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_
    * .' # # # # # # # # # # # `. ~ *
    : # # # # # # # # :
    ~ :. # # # # .: *
    * | `-.__ __.-' | *
    | `````"""""""""""````` | *
    * | | ||\ |~)|~)\ / |
    | |~||~\|~ |~ | | ~
    ~ * | | *
    | |~)||~)~|~| ||~\|\ \ / | *
    * _.-| |~)||~\ | |~|| /|~\ | |-._
    .' '. ~ ~ .' `. *
    jgs : `-.__ __.-' :
    `. `````"""""""""""````` .'
    `-.._ _..-'
    `````""""-----------""""`````

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Why don't we get together this afternoon?" she asked delightfully.
    Neil, Sep 29, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    > #:
    >
    >> So, uh, what did you all get me?

    > I got you this:
    >
    > ~ ~
    > * * * *
    > * *
    > ~ * * ~ *
    > * ~ * * ~
    > ) ( ) *
    > * ~ ) (_) ( (_) ) (_) ( *
    > * (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_) *
    > _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_
    > * .' # # # # # # # # # # # `. ~ *
    > : # # # # # # # # :
    > ~ :. # # # # .: *
    > * | `-.__ __.-' | *
    > | `````"""""""""""````` | *
    > * | | ||\ |~)|~)\ / |
    > | |~||~\|~ |~ | | ~
    > ~ * | | *
    > | |~)||~)~|~| ||~\|\ \ / | *
    > * _.-| |~)||~\ | |~|| /|~\ | |-._
    > .' '. ~ ~ .' `. *
    > jgs : `-.__ __.-' :
    > `. `````"""""""""""````` .'
    > `-.._ _..-'
    > `````""""-----------""""`````

    There better be a stripper inside. :)

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com spits rhymes like a mofo.
    Briscobar, Sep 29, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    > There better be a stripper inside. :)

    paint strippers, maybe

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Cats are dumb? When was the last time YOUR cat went out in a blizzard to
    go to work?
    Neil, Sep 29, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> There better be a stripper inside. :)

    > paint strippers, maybe

    Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple rooms
    for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?
    Briscobar, Sep 29, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    >> paint strippers, maybe

    > Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple rooms
    > for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

    Can I use them when you're done? I need the paint stripped off some old
    lawn furniture.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 29, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    JaR <> rambled:

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    >
    >>> paint strippers, maybe

    >> Cool. I would need to borrow them for a few hours to paint a couple
    >> rooms for me. Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

    > Can I use them when you're done? I need the paint stripped off some
    > old lawn furniture.

    Fine with me, but you gotta clear it with Neil first. They're his strippers.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com iz off da heezy fo sheezy
    Briscobar, Sep 29, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    Briscobar wrote:
    > So, uh, what did you all get me?

    I saved you something special this morning but my wife found it and flushed
    it.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > Briscobar wrote:
    >> So, uh, what did you all get me?

    > I saved you something special this morning but my wife found it and
    > flushed it.

    Then I suggest you have your septic system pumped. I'm desparate, man.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com
    Briscobar, Sep 29, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    > They're his strippers.

    hey you can get turpentine anywhere can't you?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Smith & Wesson: The original point-n-click user interface!
    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    > Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.

    FINALLY RECOGNITION!

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Birthdays

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > Thanks, Neil. Yer a swell guy.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > Why don't you make like a tree and go to www.mcngp.com!?

    Is that swell like the type you get from an insect bite or more like the
    one you get from a smack on the head?

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Sep 30, 2005