    --
    OT-MAN
    MCNGP 55 or 56.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=, Oct 27, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=

    Consultant Guest

    it is real

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=

    Guest Guest

    > Birthday reminder: Happy Birthday To MCNGP
    > November 16,

    Well....aren't you the smart one?!?!

    November 16 is now only 3 days away.

    Othman.....do you know what day it is?

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  4. > Othman.....do you know what day it is?

    lol, it is thursday.
    We can't have party, what about if we make on the weekend.

    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=, Oct 27, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=

    Guest Guest

    >> Othman.....do you know what day it is?

    > lol, it is thursday.
    > We can't have party, what about if we make on the weekend.

    Ok, let me rephrase that... Do you know Today's DATE? And do you have a clue
    how far away November 16th is?

    Guest, Oct 27, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=

    CBIC Guest

    > Birthday reminder: Happy Birthday To MCNGP
    > November 16,
    >

    > --
    > OT-MAN
    > MCNGP 55 or 56.

    When did otman get into the mcngp and when did Hades freeze over?

    CBIC, Oct 27, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFOW01DTkdQXQ==?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    OT-MAN wrote:

    > lol, it is thursday.
    > We can't have party, what about if we make on the weekend.

    Sorry, we don't do orgies and bestiality.

    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

    Cerebrus, Oct 28, 2006