    end of the world and share this special day with me.
    Who knows, maybe some time!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 31, 2006

  2. Congratulations, Carlos!

    I'll go out and expend a toast on your good health. (Mom to!)

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 31, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jane Colman Guest

    Have a very Happy Birthday Carlos :) :) :)

    Where's the end of the world? Is it cold there?

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64bit enabled ;)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation.

    Jane Colman, May 31, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Corsair Guest

    Felicidades Carlos,

    I hope you'll get a superb birthday.
    Corsair

    Corsair, May 31, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 31 May 2006 03:22:02 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    Carlos, ¡felíz cumpleaños! :-D

    jud
    (thank you, online dictionary ;-) )

    Jud Hendrix, May 31, 2006
  6. Jane:
    That would be
    Latitude South 53° 47'
    Longitude West 67° 43'
    Use GoogleEarth to find me!
    Or...
    Use a map of South America.
    Scroll ALL the way DOWN and you'll find a tiny triangular shaped island
    named Tierra del Fuego ("Fireland").
    I live in a small city called Rio Grande ("Big River") just 150 miles North
    of the southernmost city in the world: Ushuaia.
    About the cold weather I can't say that winter is colder than in the States.
    What I can say is that Spring and Summer would qualify more like an
    Autumn/Spring mix.

    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 31, 2006
  7. Long live Maxima!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 31, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Wed, 31 May 2006 04:31:03 -0700, Carlos
    <> wrote:

    >Long live Maxima!

    Her birthday was 14 days ago... :)
    Hope you have a lovely day!!

    Jud Hendrix, May 31, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Kue2 Guest

    Many more Happy Birthdays "Carlos".........I turned 60 in January.

    Kue2, May 31, 2006
  10. Happy Birthday Carlos and congratulations, I wish all the best, keep up the
    good health! :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 31, 2006