OT: Bikes (was Re: Ivor and Ron - a theory)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by J(ohn|ane) Doe, Dec 8, 2007.

  1. <> wrote in message
    news:

    >Bikers of any description are a menace on the roads be
    >they motorised or not there is a pillock comes up and
    >down our street twice a day on a motor cycle and I
    >don't think he knows the meaning of speed limits . I
    >pray that he will come of and brake his skull every
    >time I see him, we have a lot of three and four year
    >old kids down here and on day that bike is going to
    >kill one of them I feel sure .

    While I don't condone recklessness, what, pray, are the kids doing in the middle of the road? The biker is hardly going to hit them if they're on the pavement under the control of their parents.

    J(ohn|ane) Doe, Dec 8, 2007

  2. J(ohn|ane) Doe

    Guest

    "J(ohn|ane) Doe" <> wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    >
    > >Bikers of any description are a menace on the roads be
    > >they motorised or not there is a pillock comes up and
    > >down our street twice a day on a motor cycle and I

    So do lots of other drivers, stupied people are stupid people whether
    they ride bikes, drive cars or fly aeroplanes.

    --
    Chris Green

    , Dec 8, 2007

  3. J(ohn|ane) Doe

    Ivor Jones Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : : "J(ohn|ane) Doe" <> wrote:
    : : :
    : : :
    : : : <> wrote in message
    : : : news:
    : : :
    : : : : Bikers of any description are a menace on the roads
    : : : : be they motorised or not there is a pillock comes
    : : : : up and down our street twice a day on a motor cycle
    : : : : and I
    : :
    : : So do lots of other drivers, stupied people are stupid
    : : people whether they ride bikes, drive cars or fly
    : : aeroplanes.

    I've been known to do all three. Does that make me three times as
    stupid..?!

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Dec 8, 2007