    What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?

    Thanks,

    Mike.
    Mike, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Mike

    Old Gringo Guest

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Old Gringo, Dec 12, 2004

  3. Mike

    Old Gringo Guest

    Mike wrote:
    > I'm spending a lot of money on line this Christmas.
    > What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike.

    Stick with retailers you know and feel you can trust.
    ***Nothing From India***

    Old Gringo, Dec 12, 2004
  4. Mike

    Guest

    Mike wrote:

    > I'm spending a lot of money on line this Christmas.
    > What is the best web sitre for customer ratings of on-line retailers?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Mike.

    Since ratings are subjective and depend on what's important to you there
    is probably no one best site so start with a google of your query.

    LB
    , Dec 12, 2004

    http://www.resellerratings.com/
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Dec 15, 2004