OT: Best beer-thirty ever

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one. Tomorrow is
    Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
    home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

    My town's VFW donated their hall for the day, and a small little party has
    spiraled out of control to become a pretty massive fundraiser. His parents
    didn't really want it to turn into that, but that's where it's gone. They're
    raffling off a leather sofa donated by Jordan's Furniture (home of MOM and
    Barry and Elliot), a week's stay in a privately-owned house in Kissimmee, FL
    (pay your own airfare, of course), a bunch of themed baskets (golf, baby,
    teenager, BBQ, etc), gift certificates to local restaurants, and a host of
    other goodies. But more importantly, Sass is looking forward to it, and
    it'll be good for him to get out of the house for more than a few minutes.
    So, I wait with great anticipation the arrival of that 5:30 bell. Let's get
    on with the weekend, dammit!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Best beer-thirty ever

    Briscobar wrote:
    > 1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one.
    > Tomorrow is Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
    > home/thank-you-for-your-support party.
    >
    > My town's VFW donated their hall for the day, and a small little
    > party has spiraled out of control to become a pretty massive
    > fundraiser. His parents didn't really want it to turn into that, but
    > that's where it's gone. They're raffling off a leather sofa donated
    > by Jordan's Furniture (home of MOM and Barry and Elliot), a week's
    > stay in a privately-owned house in Kissimmee, FL (pay your own
    > airfare, of course), a bunch of themed baskets (golf, baby, teenager,
    > BBQ, etc), gift certificates to local restaurants, and a host of
    > other goodies. But more importantly, Sass is looking forward to it,
    > and it'll be good for him to get out of the house for more than a few
    > minutes. So, I wait with great anticipation the arrival of that 5:30
    > bell. Let's get on with the weekend, dammit!

    That's awesome. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I'm going to a biker
    rally. Not a great rally like Sturgis or anything but I will see boobies and
    isn't that what it's all about.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Best beer-thirty ever

    In news:,
    CBIC <> rambled:

    > That's awesome. I'm glad to hear he's doing well. I'm going to a biker
    > rally. Not a great rally like Sturgis or anything but I will see
    > boobies and isn't that what it's all about.

    Laconia, NH, by any chance? That's this weekend. Either way, good luck with
    your breast hunting.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Jun 17, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Best beer-thirty ever

    > Laconia, NH, by any chance? That's this weekend. Either way, good
    > luck with your breast hunting.

    No it's a rally much closer to home. I would have to drive like h3ll to make
    Laconia. I've been there before though. Had an awesome time. Saw LOTS of
    boobies. gotta like that.
    CBIC, Jun 17, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Tomorrow is
    > Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
    > home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

    that is COOL! wich him well for all of us.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - TV Truth: If a woman is running, she will trip and fall.
    Neil, Jun 17, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > 1 hour, 30 minutes until beer-thirty. And it'll be a good one.
    > Tomorrow is Sass' party. His parents are throwing a welcome
    > home/thank-you-for-your-support party.

    Great news! Tell Sass we said howdy. Fscking great news, man!

    I will hoist a glass of 12 yr old Bourbon in his honor this evening.

    Mebbe two or three.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 17, 2005
  7. Re: Best beer-thirty ever

    Question that has puzzled me for a long time...
    Why do blokes have boobies?

    I believe EVERYTHING in nature has a purpose, but not these thingies.

    --

    Regards,

    Slarty Bartfast

    - Mechanical Engineers build weapons; Civil Engineers build targets.
    Slarty Bartfast, Jun 20, 2005