    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Briscobar, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    Briscobar wrote:
    > ...started roughly 22 hours ago for me. 4-day weekend.
    >
    > Sorry folks, I had to stick the knife in and twist it a little. Hope
    > you all had (are having) a good day at work today. Suckers.
    >

    > *runs*
    > *...to grab a cold beverage and flip on the Sox pre-game...*

    Right now I'm sitting at my desk wishing hateful sh1t on you.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Re: Beer-thirty

    I'm debating whether or not someone would find me taking a nap in our server
    room.

    --

    Just say No to fat chicks.

    Bill McPherson, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:

    > ...started roughly 22 hours ago for me. 4-day weekend.
    >
    > Sorry folks, I had to stick the knife in and twist it a little. Hope
    > you all had (are having) a good day at work today. Suckers.
    >

    > *runs*
    > *...to grab a cold beverage and flip on the Sox pre-game...*

    JAMESHOLE!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    MitchS Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > *runs*
    > *...to grab a cold beverage and flip on the Sox pre-game...*

    Why I didn't realize you were a White Sox fan. Who is it they are playing
    tonight?

    *laughs hysterically while running*
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MCSA, A+, Net+, CCNA
    MitchS, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Re: Beer-thirty

    It depends upon whether or not you are hiding underneath the raised floor...
    --
    Bob Christian II
    http://bobchristian.blogspot.com - Blog

    Bob Christian, Oct 7, 2005
  7. Re: Beer-thirty

    They were too cheap to install one before I arrived [lowering head in
    shame]. I've decided to piss around and look up info on Lost instead. I
    love Fridays.

    --

    Dude, you're getting a Dell!
    Bill McPherson, Oct 7, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    I've decided to piss around and look up info on Lost
    > instead. I love Fridays.

    I'm shopping for a new F-150 online today. Well, not a new one but newer
    than the one I have now.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 7, 2005
  9. Re: Beer-thirty

    If you are buying online, make sure it didn't come from New Orleans. We're
    starting to see those arrive up here.

    --

    Famous last words: "You hear that?"

    Bill McPherson, Oct 7, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    Bill McPherson wrote:
    > If you are buying online, make sure it didn't come from New Orleans.
    > We're starting to see those arrive up here.

    That's good advice. But I'm just looking at local dealers' inventories
    online. I would get a carfax report on anything before buying too.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Oct 7, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > ...started roughly 22 hours ago for me. 4-day weekend.
    >
    > Sorry folks, I had to stick the knife in and twist it a little. Hope
    > you all had (are having) a good day at work today. Suckers.
    >

    > *runs*
    > *...to grab a cold beverage and flip on the Sox pre-game...*

    well, it started 17 minutes ago for me (only a 3 day weekend). too bad
    abotu this @$%^#@% report I will be writing this weekend on BI.

    Business Intellignce... NOW THERE IS AN OXYMORON!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT!
    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    did you hear "Bill McPherson" <> say in

    > Lost

    ok, is that show just getting freakier by the minute or what.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > JAMESHOLE!

    PHTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGIT JaR! that was a fresh cup...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A jest's prosperity lies in the ear that hears it. - Shakespeare
    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    did you hear "MitchS" <m remove this > say in

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> *runs*
    >> *...to grab a cold beverage and flip on the Sox pre-game...*

    > Why I didn't realize you were a White Sox fan. Who is it they are
    > playing tonight?
    >
    > *laughs hysterically while running*

    oh, yer gonna fit in juuuuuuust fine...

    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    > If you are buying online, make sure it didn't come from New Orleans.
    > We're starting to see those arrive up here.

    had lunch today with a guy who was looking at a beauty car in the shop
    and couldn't find a thing wrong with it, inquired and was told that it
    was not for sale as it was in a flood. Seems it can't be sold here.

    "Waddja gonna do with it?" asks lunch dude

    "ship it to India"

    "but-"

    "I don't know nuttin!"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Windows for Workgroups: Why crash just 1 window when you can crash 6?
    Neil, Oct 7, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, CBIC spewed across the ether:

    > That's good advice. But I'm just looking at local dealers' inventories
    > online. I would get a carfax report on anything before buying too.

    Do that. Make sure the truck was a trade-in, and not bought at auction.
    I've seen rigs that came up this far and ended up on dealers lots after
    every big storm.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Oct 7, 2005
  17. Briscobar

    James Guest

    You rang?

    James, Oct 7, 2005
  18. Briscobar

    LnkWizard Guest

    ---

    > well, it started 17 minutes ago for me (only a 3 day weekend). too bad
    > abotu this @$%^#@% report I will be writing this weekend on BI.
    >
    > Business Intellignce... NOW THERE IS AN OXYMORON!
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    > - Your kid may be an honor student but you're still an IDIOT!

    NO! NO! NO! You have that all wrong!!!! How many times do
    you have to be told? Military Intelligence is the oxymoron!

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Oct 10, 2005
  19. "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > NO! NO! NO! You have that all wrong!!!! How many times do
    > you have to be told? Military Intelligence is the oxymoron!

    I thought an oxymoron was dumb kid with zits.
    Microcephalic S. Bob, Oct 10, 2005
  20. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, LnkWizard spewed across the ether:

    > NO! NO! NO! You have that all wrong!!!! How many times do
    > you have to be told? Military Intelligence is the oxymoron!

    I thought it was "Microsoft Works"

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110