OT: Beer-thirty

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, May 27, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    While beer:30 technically isn't for another 2h10m for me, I feel as if I'm
    already on vacation. First, I have a long weekend, due to the awesomeness
    that is Memorial Day. Then, Tuesday morning, I fly to NYC for a week-long
    book show. My main job is to:
    Tuesday: set up our on-site network, printers, palm units, and desk
    Wed-Saturday: sit on my fat @ss, unless something breaks.
    Sunday: rip apart network, printers, palm units, and desk. Fly home.
    Monday: Vacation day

    So, even though I'll be "doing work" and getting paid, I'm pretty much on
    vacation starting....oh, well, about 3 hours ago. I'm physically still
    working, but mentally, I've been outta here since noon.

    Have a nice week at work, suckers.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect I
    deserve.

    Briscobar, May 27, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar expostulated for all the
    world to hear;

    > While beer:30 technically isn't for another 2h10m for me, I feel as if
    > I'm already on vacation. First, I have a long weekend, due to the
    > awesomeness that is Memorial Day. Then, Tuesday morning, I fly to NYC
    > for a week-long book show. My main job is to:
    > Tuesday: set up our on-site network, printers, palm units, and desk
    > Wed-Saturday: sit on my fat @ss, unless something breaks.
    > Sunday: rip apart network, printers, palm units, and desk. Fly home.
    > Monday: Vacation day
    >
    > So, even though I'll be "doing work" and getting paid, I'm pretty much
    > on vacation starting....oh, well, about 3 hours ago. I'm physically
    > still working, but mentally, I've been outta here since noon.
    >
    > Have a nice week at work, suckers.

    FOAD

    2.5hrs to BT

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, May 27, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Have a nice week at work, suckers.

    I will be thinking of you next weekend as I fly to FL for a week at
    TechEd. Lets see, Sunday Night Party with the folks from channel 2,
    Monday night "Exhibit Hall Reception" aka free swag and PARTY, Tuesday
    night...lookie here, PARTY (oh and a poker tourney), Wednesday night
    "Microsoft Influencer Appreciation Party" aka a night at the
    Matrix/Metropolis bar for MCP/MCT/MVPs somtimes refered to as a...wait
    for it.....PARTY!, Thursday night, Attendees PARTY at Universal studios,
    Friday night......you guessed it...

    I'm sure I'll be able to struggle thru without ya!

    (man those sessions are gonna be tough!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 665.99838429876 - the Number of the Pentium Beast

    Neil, May 27, 2005