    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is real.

    Briscobar, Feb 18, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Kat Guest

    Re: Beer-thirty

    > Enjoy the long weekend folks.
    >

    > That is all...now get back to work.

    Unfortunately, 3:47 pm here in vancouver. Love to leave early, but I left at
    3:30 yesterday, so....

    Maybe I should study :)
    --

    KAT, MCNGP #29
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Kat, Feb 18, 2005

  3. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Enjoy the long weekend folks.

    LONG WEEKEND?!?! Doh...

    *Neil sits and waits till Easter*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Hit any user to continue.

    Neil, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Briscobar

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> Enjoy the long weekend folks.
    >>

    > LONG WEEKEND?!?! Doh...
    >
    > *Neil sits and waits till Easter*

    I dunno what they're talking about since I DON'T WORK!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."

    catwalker63, Feb 19, 2005
  5. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > I dunno what they're talking about since I DON'T WORK!

    actually neither do (as a gummint werker, its a job requirement<VBEG>)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.

    Neil, Feb 21, 2005
  6. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> I dunno what they're talking about since I DON'T WORK!

    > actually neither do (as a gummint werker, its a job requirement<VBEG>)

    *Sigh* And here I is, a non-gubmint worker, in the office on prezzies day.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2005
  7. Briscobar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > *Sigh* And here I is, a non-gubmint worker, in the office on prezzies day.

    Haha you suck

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 21, 2005
  8. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> *Sigh* And here I is, a non-gubmint worker, in the office on prezzies
    >> day.

    > Haha you suck

    The depth of my hatred for you at this moment is only exceeded by my envy
    of undeserving cretinous boobs (no offense to all the u.c.b's reading
    this) who land these cushy jobs with paid holidays every freaking month.

    On the other hand, at *my* job, we have...erm...well, we
    get...uh...there's a...um...

    Oh, fusk off and quit laughing!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2005
  9. Briscobar

    Kat Guest

    > The depth of my hatred for you at this moment is only exceeded by my envy
    > of undeserving cretinous boobs (no offense to all the u.c.b's reading
    > this) who land these cushy jobs with paid holidays every freaking month.
    >
    > On the other hand, at *my* job, we have...erm...well, we
    > get...uh...there's a...um...
    >
    > Oh, fusk off and quit laughing!
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > Thug 10110
    > Click on MCNGP.com and get all P'd off!

    Huh. As I recall, when I signed on to my position, i was immediately
    gratified with 4 weeks paid vacation every year. Plus the usual holidays- I
    believe there's 10 paid holidays per year, am I right? I get two days off
    next month for Easter.

    I also have sick days, personal days, full benefits, and when I sit around
    all day looking at newsgroups, they still won't fire me. God Bless the
    gummint.
    --

    KAT, MCNGP #29
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Proud to be Canadien

    Kat, Feb 21, 2005
  10. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Huh. As I recall, when I signed on to my position, i was immediately
    > gratified with 4 weeks paid vacation every year. Plus the usual
    > holidays- I believe there's 10 paid holidays per year, am I right? I
    > get two days off next month for Easter.
    >
    > I also have sick days, personal days, full benefits, and when I sit
    > around all day looking at newsgroups, they still won't fire me. God
    > Bless the gummint.

    And you were seriously considering quitting and going to work in the
    private sector?

    Does Canuck med insurance cover head-shrinkers?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2005
  11. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kat" <> say in

    > Plus the usual holidays- I
    > believe there's 10 paid holidays per year, am I right?

    only 10? sheesh...guess you don't get Christmas Eve day and Newyears Eve
    Day off. <snickering away to avoid pummeling>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and
    stupidity.

    Neil, Feb 21, 2005
  12. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > And you were seriously considering quitting and going to work in the
    > private sector?

    <fx=MR. Heston>
    they will pry this office from my cold dead fingers
    </fx>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

    Neil, Feb 21, 2005
  13. Briscobar

    JaR Guest

    >> Plus the usual holidays- I
    >> believe there's 10 paid holidays per year, am I right?

    > only 10? sheesh...guess you don't get Christmas Eve day and Newyears Eve
    > Day off. <snickering away to avoid pummeling>

    *tick**tick**tick**tick*...Oh, Neil! *tick**tick*...Here's a nice..
    *tick*...package for...*tick**tick*...you...*tick**tick**tick*...

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Feb 21, 2005
  14. Briscobar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > *tick**tick**tick**tick*...Oh, Neil! *tick**tick*...Here's a nice..
    > *tick*...package for...*tick**tick*...you...*tick**tick**tick*...

    Neil! It's a trap! JaR's trying to trick you into taking this bomb with you!
    Don't take it! He's obviously got a warped mind, and he wont' hesitate to
    kill you over your vacation days. He's a twisted individual - run now, get
    the hell out of here. This thing's gonna blow! RUN! RUN!!

    *Cocks rifle*

    Keep running Neil! Get the hell outta here!

    *BANG*

    *BANG*

    *High-fives JaR*

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 21, 2005
  15. Briscobar

    Kat Guest

    > > only 10? sheesh...guess you don't get Christmas Eve day and Newyears Eve
    > > Day off. <snickering away to avoid pummeling>

    > *tick**tick**tick**tick*...Oh, Neil! *tick**tick*...Here's a nice..
    > *tick*...package for...*tick**tick*...you...*tick**tick**tick*...
    >
    > --

    As proof of my previous email- I added /mir to a robocopy bat we've been
    running. Trying to move 100 users home drives over to another server. I
    hadn't realized they deleted some folders on the old server to make space...
    guess what happened? 10 unhappy users ....(Corporate Head users, no less).

    And I still don't think I'll lose my job. Despite the fact I think I should.
    Man , I need a coffee

    Kat
    Shoot me now

    Kat, Feb 21, 2005
  16. Briscobar

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> *tick**tick**tick**tick*...Oh, Neil! *tick**tick*...Here's a nice..
    >> *tick*...package for...*tick**tick*...you...*tick**tick**tick*...

    > Neil! It's a trap! JaR's trying to trick you into taking this bomb
    > with you! Don't take it! He's obviously got a warped mind, and he
    > wont' hesitate to kill you over your vacation days. He's a twisted
    > individual - run now, get the hell out of here. This thing's gonna
    > blow! RUN! RUN!!
    >

    > *Cocks rifle*
    >
    > Keep running Neil! Get the hell outta here!
    >

    > *BANG*
    >
    > *BANG*
    >

    > *High-fives JaR*

    and yet here I am. ceeeeripes, with all that armourment you still can't
    aim.

    you need this t-shirt:

    http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=secondamendment

    --