    Monday.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    l8r days

    Consultant, Apr 9, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Mister Guru Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that is not
    of drinking age with a fake ID.

    Mister Guru, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Re: Beer thirty

    Dude, shut up.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 11, 2004
  5. Re: Beer thirty

    And your point is??

    Don't pick on Kenny--he's our favorite underage thug.
    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels, Apr 12, 2004
  6. Re: Beer thirty

    >And your point is??
    >
    >Don't pick on Kenny--he's our favorite underage thug.

    Now you've done it! Just the signal needed for all those 'who is the
    youngest mcse' threads to re-appear!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  7. Re: Beer thirty

    That one is easy--this kid wins hands down:
    http://www.telegraphindia.com/1040216/asp/bengal/story_2900904.asp

    Larry Samuels, Apr 12, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    >>And your point is??
    >>
    >>Don't pick on Kenny--he's our favorite underage thug.

    > Now you've done it! Just the signal needed for all those 'who is the
    > youngest mcse' threads to re-appear!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    And still no one would _care_

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Larry Samuels" <> wrote in news:uFiPowIIEHA.2676
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > That one is easy--this kid wins hands down:
    > http://www.telegraphindia.com/1040216/asp/bengal/story_2900904.asp

    more friggin outsorcing...

    how am I supposed to put my 10 year old to work when her job has been taken
    by an 8 year old in India?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  10. Re: Beer thirty

    >more friggin outsorcing...
    >
    >how am I supposed to put my 10 year old to work when her job has been taken
    >by an 8 year old in India?

    could you not sell her to an indian?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    >>more friggin outsorcing...
    >>
    >>how am I supposed to put my 10 year old to work when her job has been
    >>taken by an 8 year old in India?

    > could you not sell her to an indian?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Sell her? that's not the way it works. and I can't afford the dowery...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  12. Re: Beer thirty

    >Sell her? that's not the way it works. and I can't afford the dowery...

    point taken.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    > You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that is not
    > of drinking age with a fake ID.

    Come on, man. Strain a bit.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 12, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > "Mister Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that
    >> is not of drinking age with a fake ID.

    > Come on, man. Strain a bit.

    Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

    ;)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  15. Re: Beer thirty

    >> You sound like a young kid who just turned drinking age or one that is not
    >> of drinking age with a fake ID.

    >Come on, man. Strain a bit.

    Are you the youngest MCNGP?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  16. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

    Silly Neil. Just because I'm at work does not mean I'm "recovered"... ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 12, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    > Are you the youngest MCNGP?

    I think so, although IIRC, Kat is younger than me.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 12, 2004
  18. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:OZ#mIUJIEHA.1048
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> Glad to see you recovered from your underage weekend binge...

    > Silly Neil. Just because I'm at work does not mean I'm "recovered"... ;)

    LOL

    At least you made it to work. (Neil sits on couch on 4th day of long
    weekend)

    --
    Neil (rubbing it in)
    "you'd do what, to who, for how many paid days off?"

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  19. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:uoLE6UJIEHA.2252
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >> Are you the youngest MCNGP?
    >>

    > I think so, although IIRC, Kat is younger than me.

    Kitty is 21...

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 12, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Beer thirty

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > At least you made it to work. (Neil sits on couch on 4th day of long
    > weekend)

    You need a rusty lapel pin, Neil.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26