    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Nothing is foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005

  2. Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    Neil wrote:
    > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

    I'd inviter her to make it a Birthday times Three, but I think the spousal
    unit might have CBIC's handy-dandy tool at the ready.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 18, 2005

  3. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

    Seconded!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Neil

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    In news:Xns961D72BFD1336neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

    I think she needs some birthday spankings.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 18, 2005
  5. Neil

    Kat Guest

    Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

    > I think she needs some birthday spankings.
    >
    > --

    Aww, THANKS guys! Firts Happy B Day yet!

    I think the BF plan's on giving the spanks, thank you ;)

    Kat # 29 (but only turning 22!)

    Gosh I'm old

    Kat, Mar 18, 2005
  6. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    did you hear "Kat" <> say in

    > Gosh I'm old

    there are terms I would like to use but wont becuase it's your BD tomorrow

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I'm not a complete idiot - several parts are missing.

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:u75
    $:

    > I think she needs some birthday spankings.

    damned imagination! now I'm going to need some "alone time"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What are you doing?!? The message is over. GO AWAY!

    Neil, Mar 18, 2005
  8. Neil

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Becuase Fris is mentioning Birthdays early...

    "Kat" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    >> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    >> > Kat turns 22 tomorrow too. Happy BD kiddo...

    >> I think she needs some birthday spankings.
    >>
    >> --

    > Aww, THANKS guys! Firts Happy B Day yet!
    >
    > I think the BF plan's on giving the spanks, thank you ;)
    >
    > Kat # 29 (but only turning 22!)
    >
    > Gosh I'm old

    Happy Birthday! And you can't be old because I'm not!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain

    catwalker63, Mar 21, 2005