    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Jan 21, 2007

  2. LRM

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > That is all.
    >
    > --
    > LRM
    > MCNGP 7^2
    > www.mcngp.com home of the bogosity singularity.

    Dambit!!

    Grats ;)

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD[MCNGP], Jan 21, 2007

  3. LRM

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > That is all.

    so Last week your team made JaR cry, this week it's kpg. Will you be
    making Brisobar cry for the SB?

    now if only you could do something about those cubbies

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Stagnation is fine with me if it maintains the status quo.
    Neil, Jan 22, 2007
  4. LRM

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: OT: THE CHICAGO GATORS ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > That is all.

    IFYHFY
    Frisbee®, Jan 22, 2007
  5. LRM

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 21, 2007 at 6:09pm "LRM" blathered:

    > That is all.

    Congrats to your stupid Bears. ;)

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Jan 22, 2007
  6. LRM

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> That is all.
    >>

    > so Last week your team made JaR cry, this week it's kpg. Will you be
    > making Brisobar cry for the SB?
    >
    > now if only you could do something about those cubbies

    The Cubs are not interested in winning. Why should they?--their fans don't
    seem to mind they are the losingest team in baseball. They still sell
    tickets either way.
    LRM, Jan 22, 2007
  7. LRM

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> That is all.

    > IFYHFY

    Thanks Fris, if they blow it we'll at least have someone to blame.
    LRM, Jan 22, 2007
  8. LRM

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in

    > The Cubs are not interested in winning. Why should they?--their fans
    > don't seem to mind they are the losingest team in baseball. They still
    > sell tickets either way.

    'zactly the same as the leaf's

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Whoever decided to limit taglines to a single line can kiss my
    Neil, Jan 22, 2007
  9. LRM

    Consultant Guest

    i wonder if they will redo the superbowl shuffle?

    Consultant, Jan 22, 2007
  10. LRM

    kpg Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:ObbB6EbPHHA.4104
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > That is all.

    Well, as much as I wanted the see the Saints win, I really didn't
    expect 'em to get past the Bears at Sldier Field. Maybe next year.

    Now I'm torn, do I pull for the Bears (the NFC represenative) or
    the hometown kid (Payton Manning) ?

    I'm going with Manning.

    0x22
    kpg, Jan 22, 2007
  11. LRM

    Jtyc Guest

    > That is all.

    i hate the bears, I hope manning embarrasses them

    /bitter vikings fan
    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2007
  12. LRM

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >>> That is all.

    >> IFYHFY
    >>

    > Thanks Fris, if they blow it we'll at least have someone to blame.

    I really don't know why so many people give Rex so much grief. If'n the
    people who drafted him has just followed his career at Florida they'd know
    he plays exactly the same now as he did then. He'd either stink the place
    up, or play like a Hypesman Trophy winner (that is not named Troy Smith).
    You never knew which Rex would show up. Overall a really good QB, but
    sometimes you'd wonder if he left his brane at home.

    There are three other Gators on your Bears team, too. None on the Colts.
    And the Colts have that QB that could never beat the Gators.

    Da Bearse!
    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2007
  13. LRM

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: OT: THE CHICAGO GATORS ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!

    > Da Bearse!

    I hope they get humliated.
    Jtyc, Jan 25, 2007