    As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    the Certgard venture every success.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007

  2. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    > I've just read your post of the sekret site and i guess by now you'd
    > have been deactivated, so...
    > As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    > the Certgard venture every success.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    carp. what did i miss?

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007

  3. Kline Sphere

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in
    >
    >> I've just read your post of the sekret site and i guess by now you'd
    >> have been deactivated, so...
    >> As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    >> the Certgard venture every success.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > carp. what did i miss?

    Tune in for another episode of "As the Stomach Turns."

    FrisbeeĀ®, Apr 4, 2007
  4. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> carp. what did i miss?
    >
    >Tune in for another episode of "As the Stomach Turns."

    i'll wait until its out on dvd.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  5. Kline Sphere

    CertGuard Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > I've just read your post of the sekret site and i guess by now you'd
    > have been deactivated, so...
    > As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    > the Certgard venture every success.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Thanks Kline, that truly means a lot.

    --
    CertGuard

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  6. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification
    and Exam Security> wrote in news::

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> I've just read your post of the sekret site and i guess by now you'd
    >> have been deactivated, so...
    >> As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    >> the Certgard venture every success.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > Thanks Kline, that truly means a lot.
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard

    Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  7. Kline Sphere

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    Same from me. We all must do what we feel is best.

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2007
  8. Kline Sphere

    CertGuard Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification
    > and Exam Security> wrote in news::
    >
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>> I've just read your post of the sekret site and i guess by now you'd
    >>> have been deactivated, so...
    >>> As I said to Lasher, no matter what you think of me, i wish you and
    >>> the Certgard venture every success.
    >>>
    >>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>>

    >> Thanks Kline, that truly means a lot.
    >>
    >> --
    >> CertGuard

    > Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    None whatsoever. ;-) Thanks.

    --
    CertGuard

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  9. Kline Sphere

    CBIC Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    > Same from me. We all must do what we feel is best.

    Hmmmm... no reply to me. If I was paranoid I might read something into that.

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2007
  10. Kline Sphere

    Consultant Guest

    f 'em

    /that is all

    Consultant, Apr 4, 2007
  11. Kline Sphere

    CertGuard Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    >> Same from me. We all must do what we feel is best.
    >>

    > Hmmmm... no reply to me. If I was paranoid I might read something into that.

    LOL...sorry, been trying to figure out just what to say. I didn't want it to be
    the same ole, drab sentence that I've produced for everyone else. You're
    special!

    Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC

    --
    CertGuard

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  12. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Yeah, ditto. No hard feelings. Good luck.

    >> Same from me. We all must do what we feel is best.
    >>

    > Hmmmm... no reply to me. If I was paranoid I might read something into
    > that.

    It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  13. Kline Sphere

    CBIC Guest

    and Exam Security> wrote in message
    > LOL...sorry, been trying to figure out just what to say. I didn't want it
    > to be the same ole, drab sentence that I've produced for everyone else.
    > You're special!
    >
    > Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC

    Easy now, you still must keep our secrets even though no longer a member.
    And remember we have pictures of you and the goat just in case.

    CBIC, Apr 4, 2007
  14. Kline Sphere

    TheITGirl Guest

    "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message

    > Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    >
    > --
    > CertGuard

    Got it! Got it!

    It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 4, 2007
  15. Kline Sphere

    CertGuard Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification and
    > Exam Security> wrote in message news:...
    >> LOL...sorry, been trying to figure out just what to say. I didn't want it to
    >> be the same ole, drab sentence that I've produced for everyone else. You're
    >> special!
    >>
    >> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    >>

    > Easy now, you still must keep our secrets even though no longer a member. And
    > remember we have pictures of you and the goat just in case.

    ;-) Just givin' her a little rope to tug on.

    CertGuard, Apr 4, 2007
  16. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 16:34:39 +0100, "TheITGirl"
    <> wrote:

    >------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C776D7.249EEDB0
    >

    >"CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT =
    >Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message=20
    >>=20
    >> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    >>=20
    >> --
    >> CertGuard=20
    >>

    >Got it! Got it!
    >
    >It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!
    >
    >IT Girl MCDST
    >------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C776D7.249EEDB0

    ><HTML><HEAD>
    ><META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
    >charset=3Diso-8859-1">
    ><META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.3020" name=3DGENERATOR>
    ><STYLE></STYLE>
    ></HEAD>
    ><BODY>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"CertGuard" &lt;CertGuard - The =
    >Stronghold for=20
    >Excellence in IT Certification and Exam Security&gt; wrote in message=20
    ></FONT></DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt; Thank you =
    >Crush^H^H^H^HBIC<BR>&gt;=20
    ><BR>&gt; --<BR>&gt; CertGuard <BR>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Got it!&nbsp;Got it!</FONT></DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It's Crushed B@lls&nbsp;</FONT><FONT =
    >face=3DArial=20
    >size=3D2>in Clamp!&nbsp; I claim my $100!</FONT></DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    ><DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>IT Girl =
    >MCDST</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    >------=_NextPart_000_01C2_01C776D7.249EEDB0--

    if you ever post in html again, i'm going come over there and give you
    a real good spanking young missy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2007
  17. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    > Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    >>
    >> --
    >> CertGuard
    >>

    > Got it! Got it!
    >
    > It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!

    Actually, no.

    kpg, Apr 4, 2007
  18. Kline Sphere

    TheITGirl Guest

    > if you ever post in html again, i'm going come over there and give you
    > a real good spanking young missy.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Careful - I've got a clamp and I'm not afraid to use it ...

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Apr 4, 2007
  19. Kline Sphere

    JaR Guest

    TheITGirl wrote:

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT
    > Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    > >
    > > --
    > > CertGuard
    > >

    > Got it! Got it!
    >
    > It's Crushed B@lls in Clamp! I claim my $100!
    >
    > IT Girl MCDST

    BZZZZZT! Sorry, but thanks for playing. You are getting warmer though.

    --
    JaR
    It's all in the marketing, Baby

    JaR, Apr 4, 2007
  20. Kline Sphere

    catwalker63 Guest

    TheITGirl piffled away vaguely:

    > "CertGuard" <CertGuard - The Stronghold for Excellence in IT Certification and Exam Security> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Thank you Crush^H^H^H^HBIC
    >>
    >> --
    >> CertGuard
    >>

    > Got it! Got it!