    1. Advertising

  2. LnkWizard2

    MitchS Guest

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006

  3. LnkWizard2

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 28, 2006
  4. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    << While I was at work, LnkWizard2 spurted out:
    > http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2006/06/20/news/state/116520.txt

    MY CHILDREN!!!! They've found my children!!!

    "I think too many times people think goats are part of exotic animals, but
    they're not," he said. "As BD once stated, they're 'erotic' animals and should
    be treated as such. Goats need to be teased in a way that arouses the central
    n!pple system. Once aroused, the goats will do anything for a little lovin'."
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jun 28, 2006
  5. LnkWizard2

    MitchS Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
    <erotic goat fantasies snipped>

    Thanks man, I could have went all day withou reading that.
    *muttering*
    you nasty a$$ goat lover you.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 28, 2006
  6. LnkWizard2

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    "MitchS" <> wrote in message
    > "LnkWizard2" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.bismarcktribune.com/articles/2006/06/20/news/state/116520.txt

    > And just what exactly have you been Googling?
    >
    > --
    > Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    > MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    > Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    Found the article in a local newspaper and did a litte
    research to find the original.

    LnkWizard2, Jun 28, 2006
  7. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    did you hear "LnkWizard2" <> say in

    > Found the article in a local newspaper

    OMG, how sad is that...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - You cannot enter the same river once.

    Neil, Jun 29, 2006
  8. LnkWizard2

    hmmm Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    Hmmm...this sounds so...what's the word...oh.yes...mature...

    ....LOL

    hmmm, Jul 7, 2006
  9. LnkWizard2

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    BD wrote :

    > goat fantasies snipped

    He he, You certainly don't "mince" words, do you !! What's the
    projected size of your herd, BTW ?

    Cerebrus, Jul 8, 2006
  10. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > BD wrote :
    >
    >> goat fantasies snipped

    > He he, You certainly don't "mince" words, do you !! What's the
    > projected size of your herd, BTW ?

    We...I mean...I am planning on taking over the world. Soon there will herds and
    herds of my minion goats, and they will show no respect for the law and they
    will eat all the grass of lawns around the world....bwahaha....yes...everyone
    will succumb to me....I will be known as "The Goat Herder"....bwahahahahah!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 8, 2006
  11. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    did you hear "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> say in news:#Ymv7BroGHA.4208
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > I will be known as "The Goat Herder".

    from this day forward you shall be known as "The Man who would be 'Goat
    Hearder'"

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Be all you could have been - join the Time Commandos!

    Neil, Jul 8, 2006
  12. LnkWizard2

    LRM Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    > did you hear "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> say in news:#Ymv7BroGHA.4208
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> I will be known as "The Goat Herder".

    > from this day forward you shall be known as "The Man who would be 'Goat
    > Hearder'"

    Has a catchy ring.

    LRM, Jul 8, 2006
  13. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > Has a catchy ring.

    Plz don't be yankin on the nose ring, unless you're gonna be tellin me how much
    you love me while you're yankin it.

    BD, Jul 8, 2006
  14. LnkWizard2

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> Has a catchy ring.

    > Plz don't be yankin on the nose ring, unless you're gonna be tellin me how
    > much you love me while you're yankin it.

    What the heck now I have to tell you I love you? Out of the question.

    LRM, Jul 8, 2006
  15. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> wrote in message
    >> "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >>> Has a catchy ring.

    >> Plz don't be yankin on the nose ring, unless you're gonna be tellin me how
    >> much you love me while you're yankin it.
    >>

    > What the heck now I have to tell you I love you? Out of the question.

    Ok, sorry...no I love you's...just do it..I'll understand

    BD, Jul 9, 2006
  16. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:OrhpJIuoGHA.3288
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > What the heck now I have to tell you I love you? Out of the question.

    yeah, she only tells me that

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Is a virus a 'micro' organism?

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  17. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:OrhpJIuoGHA.3288 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> What the heck now I have to tell you I love you? Out of the question.

    > yeah, she only tells me that

    But is she the only one that tells you that?

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD, Jul 10, 2006
  18. LnkWizard2

    Neil Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    did you hear "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> say in news:OCialVFpGHA.4912
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > But is she the only one that tells you that?

    see tagline (freaky)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - How do girls get minks? Same way minks get minks.

    Neil, Jul 10, 2006
  19. LnkWizard2

    BD Guest

    Re: BD has been busy

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "BD" <www.SWPPM.com> say in news:OCialVFpGHA.4912
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> But is she the only one that tells you that?

    > see tagline (freaky)

    ROFLCOPTERS!!!
    --
    BD