    Is anyone else working today? I'm probably the only one who works for
    Ebenezer Scrooge. I hope the bearded jolly one gives him a turd in his
    chimney and a lump of coal in his stocking.

    Doom, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Bah Humbug

    > Is anyone else working today? I'm probably the only one who works for
    > Ebenezer Scrooge. I hope the bearded jolly one gives him a turd in his
    > chimney and a lump of coal in his stocking.

    I am here. But a higher power calls and I must leave early today as you
    all should today.

    That's right, I'm talking about the Packers at Vikings, 12pm Pacific.

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Re: Bah Humbug

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Is anyone else working today? I'm probably the only one who works for
    >> Ebenezer Scrooge. I hope the bearded jolly one gives him a turd in his
    >> chimney and a lump of coal in his stocking.

    > I am here. But a higher power calls and I must leave early today as you
    > all should today.
    >

    > That's right, I'm talking about the Packers at Vikings, 12pm Pacific.

    At least somebody else is working too. My boss, Ebenezer, has tickets to the
    game so he's not here. I'll be watching from home. Go Vikes!!!!

    Doom, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Bah Humbug

    im merely leaving early to get a head start on my alcohol consumtion

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Doom

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doom" <> say in news:U-
    :

    > Is anyone else working today? I'm probably the only one who works for
    > Ebenezer Scrooge. I hope the bearded jolly one gives him a turd in his
    > chimney and a lump of coal in his stocking.

    did I mention I'm not back to work till the new year?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  6. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Yes you did b@stard

    Doom, Dec 24, 2004
  7. Doom

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Doom" <> say in

    >> did I mention I'm not back to work till the new year?
    >>

    > Yes you did b@stard

    and a merry Christmas to you 2...
    ;)

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  8. Doom

    Jtyc Guest

    > did I mention I'm not back to work till the new year?

    F' you you f'ing f'er.

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004