    patch, he loved them)

    JaR
    Sad Thug

    JaR, Jul 7, 2004

  2. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    my deepest sypmpathies.
    one of my dogs loves broccoli

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004

  3. JaR

    Matt Guest

    Someone please tell me what this has to do with a MCSE.

    Matt, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Matt wrote:
    > Someone please tell me what this has to do with a MCSE.

    Everything.

    JaR was simply too beset with grief to mention that Samwise was an MCSE.
    Not only was he an MCSE, but he was also an MCT. Best damned trainer there
    was, that Sam. He was -this- close to earning his MCNGP, too. We may
    consider conferring the honor upon him posthumously.

    --
    Fris "Sincere condolences, JaR" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 7, 2004
  5. JaR

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > My friend Samwise, basset hound extraordinaire, had to be put down
    > yesterday at 5:45 PM. He was kinda old, and had a couple of recurring
    > problems that were causing him to suffer a great deal. Sam enriched the
    > lives of all who knew him with his good nature and goofy attitude. I
    > can't believe that I'll no longer be able to have a happy howl session
    > when I pull in the driveway after work. May he go to a place that has
    > lots of rabbits to chase, lots of other hounds to howl with, a soft
    > pillow in front of a warm fire to sleep on, and all the strawberries he
    > can eat. (Yes, we had a heck of a time keeping him out of the strawberry
    > patch, he loved them)
    >
    > JaR
    > Sad Thug

    JaR
    I am a dog owner too and let me express my sympathy for your loss. I'm not
    looking forward to the day I lose my dog. Just take solice in the fact that
    he's in a better place where he's healthy and happy.

    Doom, Jul 7, 2004
  6. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > Someone please tell me what this has to do with a MCSE.

    Have you no compassion?

    JaR, my condolences. Been there, it's not fun.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 7, 2004
  7. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "Matt" blathered:

    > Someone please tell me what this has to do with a MCSE.

    Nothing. Hence the [OT] in the subject line. Get with the program "Matt".

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  8. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

    > My friend Samwise, basset hound extraordinaire, had to be put down
    > yesterday at 5:45 PM. He was kinda old, and had a couple of recurring
    > problems that were causing him to suffer a great deal. Sam enriched the
    > lives of all who knew him with his good nature and goofy attitude. I
    > can't believe that I'll no longer be able to have a happy howl session
    > when I pull in the driveway after work. May he go to a place that has
    > lots of rabbits to chase, lots of other hounds to howl with, a soft
    > pillow in front of a warm fire to sleep on, and all the strawberries he
    > can eat. (Yes, we had a heck of a time keeping him out of the strawberry
    > patch, he loved them)
    >
    > JaR
    > Sad Thug

    You have my sympathies JaR.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 7, 2004
  9. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    I'm very sorry to hear it. My sympathies.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  10. >We may
    >consider conferring the honor upon him posthumously.

    got my vote

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 7, 2004
  11. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    that dog was an mct dammit, show some respect

    Consultant, Jul 7, 2004
  12. JaR

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:uRz1JwEZEHA.3480
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > My friend Samwise, basset hound extraordinaire, had to be put down
    > yesterday at 5:45 PM. He was kinda old, and had a couple of recurring
    > problems that were causing him to suffer a great deal. Sam enriched the
    > lives of all who knew him with his good nature and goofy attitude. I
    > can't believe that I'll no longer be able to have a happy howl session
    > when I pull in the driveway after work. May he go to a place that has
    > lots of rabbits to chase, lots of other hounds to howl with, a soft
    > pillow in front of a warm fire to sleep on, and all the strawberries he
    > can eat. (Yes, we had a heck of a time keeping him out of the

    strawberry
    > patch, he loved them)
    >
    > JaR
    > Sad Thug

    My condolences.

    My Dog is realy smart as she has learned words like carrot, apple,
    banana, popcorn....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  13. JaR

    Neil Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote in

    > Matt wrote:
    >> Someone please tell me what this has to do with a MCSE.

    > Everything.
    >
    > JaR was simply too beset with grief to mention that Samwise was an
    > MCSE. Not only was he an MCSE, but he was also an MCT. Best damned
    > trainer there was, that Sam. He was -this- close to earning his
    > MCNGP, too. We may consider conferring the honor upon him
    > posthumously.

    I'll go for that...
    (he did use kerpalisms, right?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  14. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:u5IGztFZEHA.2908
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > that dog was an mct dammit, show some respect

    I will miss his posts in the private MCT NG...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  15. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 7, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > (he did use kerpalisms, right?)

    Wasn't he the one who got kicked?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 8, 2004
  16. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 7, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> (he did use kerpalisms, right?)

    > Wasn't he the one who got kicked?

    PotD

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 8, 2004
  17. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > I'll go for that...
    > (he did use kerpalisms, right?)

    Not omly that, but had an, er, relationship with the dog in question,
    and was quite put out about the kicking incident.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  18. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:
    ..

    > My Dog is realy smart as she has learned words like carrot, apple,
    > banana, popcorn....

    Which, to a dog, translates to; food, food, food, food....

    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  19. JaR

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:OjK6KZQZEHA.3112
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Which, to a dog, translates to; food, food, food, food....

    did you just call me a dog? (becuase that's what it translates to for me
    also)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  20. JaR

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:OjK6KZQZEHA.3112
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>Which, to a dog, translates to; food, food, food, food....

    > did you just call me a dog? (becuase that's what it translates to for me
    > also)

    If the foo sh$ts...

    JaR, Jul 8, 2004