    regards to the love boat incident. He was decked out in a suit... But the
    most amazing thing was... his wife... baby got back. She was one chunky
    lady.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Mar 23, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    Dante Cullpepper,

    fvckin Dolphin
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    > Thought you would like to know... I had a little brush with fame (or
    > shame...
    > depends on how you look at it). Yesterday morning... I got off the bus in
    > downtown Mpls... went up the first elevator to the main floor (2nd
    > level)...
    > and just as I walk out... Dante Cullpepper, his wife, and another guy came
    > walking out of the stair well. I was walking behind them... trying to
    > make
    > my way to my building in the skyway... and lo and behold... he was going
    > where I was. Got on the elevator with him... apparently, he was heading
    > to a
    > conference room on the 3rd floor... he had a court date yesterday morning
    > in
    > regards to the love boat incident. He was decked out in a suit... But
    > the
    > most amazing thing was... his wife... baby got back. She was one chunky
    > lady.

    You shoulda asked him; "Do you honestly believe you are worth 10 million a
    year?".

    or... even better, pretend you don't know him and say: "How about that
    Vikings offseason eh? I think that Childress is really starting to pull
    things together".

    Tyjc
    -----

    Jtyc, Mar 23, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    > Dante Cullpepper,
    > fvckin Dolphin

    Here's hoping we draft a good QB.

    Yjtc
    ----

    Jtyc, Mar 23, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> Dante Cullpepper,
    >> fvckin Dolphin

    > Here's hoping we draft a good QB.

    I agree with you Tjyc.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    > or... even better, pretend you don't know him and say: "How about that
    > Vikings offseason eh? I think that Childress is really starting to
    > pull things together".

    That would have been awesome, Cytj
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    > That would have been awesome, Cytj

    Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens me.
    Dontcha think BCIC?

    Jcty
    -- --

    Jtyc, Mar 23, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> That would have been awesome, Cytj

    > Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens me.
    > Dontcha think BCIC?

    Big Cans In Cameroon?
    Busty Chicks Inflate uh, nevermind.

    Frisbee®, Mar 23, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> That would have been awesome, Cytj

    > Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens me.
    > Dontcha think BCIC?

    Not to be a yes man but I think I do agree with that, Tyjc. On a related
    note, Cytj, what are your thoughts on the Pats trading Vineteri (sp ?) Maybe
    Broscbiar has a thought on this also as he is a Pats fan.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    In news:,
    Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>> That would have been awesome, Cytj

    >> Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens
    >> me. Dontcha think BCIC?

    > Big Cans In Cameroon?
    > Busty Chicks Inflate uh, nevermind.

    Because Cunning Intellect Conquers
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  11. Re: Attn JYTC

    "Jtyc" wrote:

    > Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens me.
    > Dontcha think BCIC?

    Before Crushes it Cuts? just doesn't have the same ring to it.

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Mar 23, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > In news:,
    > Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Although not Young. Cutler or Leinart sure, Young kinda frightens
    >>> me. Dontcha think BCIC?

    >> Big Cans In Cameroon?
    >> Busty Chicks Inflate uh, nevermind.

    > Because Cunning Intellect Conquers

    I'm really hurt that you didn't call me Firsbee or something.

    I never make the cool threads.

    Frisbee®, Mar 23, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    <> say in news:F227893B-9A84-44B1-
    :

    > Before Crushes it Cuts?

    sounds like a yoda thing

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Mood yalp tsum ouy... Mood yalp tsum ouy....

    Neil, Mar 23, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    > I'm really hurt that you didn't call me Firsbee or something.
    >
    > I never make the cool threads.

    My appologies Ebersfir, I didn't mean to offend you.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#llRN9qTGHA.5496
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Pats trading Vineteri (sp ?) Maybe
    > Broscbiar has a thought on this also as he is a Pats fan.

    I dunno how it will affect the Visqueens, but it will certainly mean that
    the resident blonde at the Rancho will start buying purple stuff.

    Oh! That wasn't on purpose? It's Vinatieri. As in Grandma Vinatieri.

    ArJ
    GNMCP XXII

    JaR, Mar 23, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > Not to be a yes man but I think I do agree with that, Tyjc. On a
    > related note, Cytj, what are your thoughts on the Pats trading
    > Vineteri (sp ?) Maybe Broscbiar has a thought on this also as he is a
    > Pats fan.

    Firstly, the Pats didn't trade AV. They just didn't sign him. They didn't
    slap him with the "Franchise" tag, which would have kept him under the Pats'
    control, but required them to pay a certain minimum salary (some bonus plus
    $3M for the year, I think...but don't quote me on that...the total would
    have been about $4M for the upcoming season.) Anywho, they chose not to give
    him the Franchise tag because he whined about it last year. Vinatierri
    simply wasn't happy here in New England. That's been no secret for well over
    a year now. I wouldn't say he hated it here, but he wasn't happy. AFAIK,
    it's the media. They're relentless.

    On to my thoughts....I was a little upset when I heard the news the other
    night. AV's a stand-up guy. Plays hard, doesn't really mouth off, is
    reliable, and clutch. Great player. However, I was (and am) willing to give
    Belichick and Scott Peoli the benefit of the doubt here and hope that they
    know what they're doing. They've run this team extremely well for the last 5
    years or so, and I'd like to think they have some ideas as to who's going to
    replace him. I assumed they'd go hard after Vanderjagt (sp?), but I see that
    he's signed with the Cowboys today. Oh well. There's always the draft
    (although who really wastes a reasonable draft pick on a kicker?). And other
    free agents I probly don't know about/never heard of. So, while I'm going to
    miss the guy, I'm reserving judgement on this move, or rather a lack of a
    move, until I know something about who the kicker will be this season.

    I was at my friend Jackie's house the other night, hanging out with a few
    friends, having a few beers. In my quasi-delirium, she comes into the room
    *crying*. Could barely talk. I immediately figured something was terribly
    wrong, like someone was hurt or dead or something awful like that. She comes
    running up to me, hugs me, and screams in my hear "Adam
    funny, told her she was being over-dramatic, and reminded her that Nomar no
    longer plays for the Red Sox, and look at me, I'm almost back to normal....

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Mar 23, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > Tyjc

    I was wondering what all this "Tyjc", "Cytj", "BCIC" stuff was all about.
    Then my dyslexia radar kicked in. This Doom fella sure needs a spelling
    lesson.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Mar 23, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    > I was at my friend Jackie's house the other night, hanging out with a few
    > friends, having a few beers. In my quasi-delirium, she comes into the room
    > *crying*. Could barely talk. I immediately figured something was terribly
    > wrong, like someone was hurt or dead or something awful like that.

    My guess is that she pooped in someone's bed.

    Frisbee®, Mar 23, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    JaR <> wrote in

    > I dunno how it will affect the Visqueens, but it will certainly mean
    > that the resident blonde at the Rancho will start buying purple stuff.

    Eh? Oh, Adam signed with the Colts? That's good, most of the blue stuff
    will still work.

    --
    RaJ
    MCNGP ElevenEleven

    JaR, Mar 23, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Attn JYTC

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in message
    >> I was at my friend Jackie's house the other night, hanging out with
    >> a few friends, having a few beers. In my quasi-delirium, she comes
    >> into the room *crying*. Could barely talk. I immediately figured
    >> something was terribly wrong, like someone was hurt or dead or
    >> something awful like that.

    > My guess is that she pooped in someone's bed.

    Hahaha PotD!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26