  1. Rowdy, If you don't marry me this fall we're through, you hear me, through.
    And there be no 2nd chances this time either!

    Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2006

  2. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Attention Rowdy Yates

    there be no 2nd chances, arrrrrrrrrrr. ye sounds like a dirty pirate hooker,
    maybe ye should be walkin the ol plank to davey jones locker

    Consultant, Oct 5, 2006

  3. Re: Attention Rowdy Yates

    I remember you, you're the one who tried to sniff my panties during the
    Halloween ball last year, you dirty old man.

    Hugs + Kisses Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2006
  4. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    Re: Attention Rowdy Yates

    If you were still in them when he tried, you should have enjoyed it.

    Lnkwizard2, Oct 5, 2006
  5. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Attention Rowdy Yates

    >I remember you, you're the one who tried to sniff my panties during the
    >Halloween ball last year, you dirty old man.
    >
    > Hugs + Kisses Candy

    Yeah, he does that every year. We're used to it by now.

    Briscobar, Oct 5, 2006