    task of notifying all here that he has now left the newsgroup. Play
    nicely in his absence.

    JaR's Chair
    JaR, Apr 2, 2004

  2. JaR

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hmmm... Ok.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 2, 2004

  3. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Beer thirty having occurred this week at twenty past beans for reasons
    > to lengthy and boring to relate in this august forum, JaR has set me the
    > task of notifying all here that he has now left the newsgroup. Play
    > nicely in his absence.
    >
    > JaR's Chair

    Hmm. JaR leaves his computer on all weekend. Strange. Anyways, glad that
    @sshole's gone.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 2, 2004
  4. JaR

    kpg Guest

    Yes. We are all leaving.

    Except Neil.

    He is always here.

    He's just that kinda guy.

    kpg, Apr 2, 2004
  5. JaR

    LnkWizard Guest

    I'm here for another 20 minutes

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 2, 2004
  6. JaR

    kpg Guest

    We must share a common time zone.

    kpg, Apr 2, 2004
  7. JaR

    kat Guest

    Wish I did :p Here for another hour and a half. Damn East Coasters.

    --
    Kat FORMER MCNGP #29

    /* Get the facts first. You can distort them later. */
    kat, Apr 2, 2004
  8. JaR

    LnkWizard Guest

    Actually Midwest for me, Central time zone, 10 minutes and counting

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Apr 2, 2004
  9. JaR

    Brat Guest

    lol its just after 8 pm here :p

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69

    Brat, Apr 3, 2004
  10. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:OExySKQGEHA.3816
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Yes. We are all leaving.
    >
    > Except Neil.
    >
    > He is always here.
    >
    > He's just that kinda guy.

    nope I was gone at 4:30 (3 hours ago) and came back...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 3, 2004
  11. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in news:OExySKQGEHA.3816
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Yes. We are all leaving.
    >>
    >> Except Neil.
    >>
    >> He is always here.
    >>
    >> He's just that kinda guy.

    > nope I was gone at 4:30 (3 hours ago) and came back...

    I left. came back. now gone to see hellboy.

    ;-)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004
  12. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > I left. came back. now gone to see hellboy.

    lemme know how it is. going to see it tomorrow

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 3, 2004
  13. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >

    >> I left. came back. now gone to see hellboy.
    >>

    > lemme know how it is. going to see it tomorrow

    i give it 3.5 out of 5. i don't want to ruin the movie for you.

    ron pearlman is excellent & very entertaining. the special effects were
    good. some of the monsters were down right silly. also, a very, VERY odd
    choice of character for the main evil bad guy.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004
  14. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > i give it 3.5 out of 5. i don't want to ruin the movie for you.
    >
    > ron pearlman is excellent & very entertaining. the special effects were
    > good. some of the monsters were down right silly. also, a very, VERY odd
    > choice of character for the main evil bad guy.

    cool. how was the camera work? League of Extrodinary Gentlemen looked like
    it was going to be good but it made the wife sick.

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 3, 2004
  15. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > cool. how was the camera work? League of Extrodinary Gentlemen looked
    > like it was going to be good but it made the wife sick.

    I hated LoEG. Bored me to death. I kept falling asleep. HB is much, much
    better and more fun movie.

    Camera work? i don't know, i guess as good as any hollywood movie. LoEG
    definatly had a much bigger budget than HB. you can totally see it on
    screen in the sets, costumes, and sfx's. ;-)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004
  16. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >>
    >> cool. how was the camera work? League of Extrodinary Gentlemen looked
    >> like it was going to be good but it made the wife sick.
    >>

    > I hated LoEG. Bored me to death. I kept falling asleep. HB is much,

    much
    > better and more fun movie.
    >
    > Camera work? i don't know, i guess as good as any hollywood movie. LoEG
    > definatly had a much bigger budget than HB. you can totally see it on
    > screen in the sets, costumes, and sfx's. ;-)

    OK for the kids?

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 3, 2004
  17. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >
    >> Neil <> wrote in
    >>>
    >>> cool. how was the camera work? League of Extrodinary Gentlemen looked
    >>> like it was going to be good but it made the wife sick.
    >>>

    >> I hated LoEG. Bored me to death. I kept falling asleep. HB is much,

    > much
    >> better and more fun movie.
    >>
    >> Camera work? i don't know, i guess as good as any hollywood movie.

    LoEG
    >> definatly had a much bigger budget than HB. you can totally see it on
    >> screen in the sets, costumes, and sfx's. ;-)
    >>

    > OK for the kids?

    these was no hankey pankey on HB.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 4, 2004
  18. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> Rowdy Yates <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Neil <> wrote in

    looked

    >>> I hated LoEG. Bored me to death. I kept falling asleep. HB is much,

    >> much
    >>> better and more fun movie.
    >>>
    >>> Camera work? i don't know, i guess as good as any hollywood movie.

    > LoEG
    >>> definatly had a much bigger budget than HB. you can totally see it on
    >>> screen in the sets, costumes, and sfx's. ;-)
    >>>

    >> OK for the kids?
    >>

    > these was no hankey pankey on HB.

    just got back from it. yup not bad. but you're right the last bad guy was
    sucky...

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  19. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the guy turns into a big rubber squid alien. okay.....whatever ;-(

    come and join the fun. eddies back.

    if he doesn't post for 1 hour, it might mean i took him out with my link.
    lol :)

    Neil <> wrote in

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 4, 2004
  20. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > the guy turns into a big rubber squid alien. okay.....whatever ;-(
    >
    > come and join the fun. eddies back.
    >
    > if he doesn't post for 1 hour, it might mean i took him out with my
    > link. lol :)

    I noticed. it's kind of like poking a rabid dog with a stick though. The
    animal is already sick, but there is a certain kind of twisted sport in
    the act.

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 4, 2004