    I don't know if any of you have seen it or not, but take a stroll on over to
    one of the "dead" groups, microsoft.public.certification.networking and
    check out the (short) thread "wanting to join the news groups", started by
    "livie", 4/6/2004 9:31 AM. Have some fun with her.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
    haven't posted in this forum first...

    ....or haven't published a scathing article about us.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in news:#vnGIDLHEHA.956
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    > with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
    > haven't posted in this forum first...
    >
    > ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

    but it's so tempting!

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Kat Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    Yeah. Isn't that how we found He Who Shouldn't be Named? Who invited him
    here anyway?

    Politician Spock wrote:
    > If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    > with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
    > haven't posted in this forum first...
    >
    > ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

    --
    Kat FORMER MCNGP #29

    /* Get the facts first. You can distort them later. */

    Kat, Apr 7, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    he followed...

    Kat <> wrote in news:407429ba$:

    > Yeah. Isn't that how we found He Who Shouldn't be Named? Who invited him
    > here anyway?
    >
    > Politician Spock wrote:
    >> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    >> with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
    >> haven't posted in this forum first...
    >>
    >> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 7, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    Politician Spock opined, On 4/7/04 7:58 AM:

    > If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    > with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with people who
    > haven't posted in this forum first...
    >
    > ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.

    Too late. Couldn't resist.

    Ah, well.

    JaR
    Irresistable Thug

    JaR, Apr 7, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Politician Spock opined, On 4/7/04 7:58 AM:
    >
    >> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some
    >> fun with her. I don't think the MCNGP should go off messing with
    >> people who haven't posted in this forum first...
    >>
    >> ...or haven't published a scathing article about us.
    >>

    > Too late. Couldn't resist.
    >
    > Ah, well.
    >
    > JaR
    > Irresistable Thug

    un huh. sounds familiar. "I can resist anything except for temptation"

    shall we start a pool to pick when the link will be posted?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    whats tempting...
    you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you are....

    billyw, Apr 7, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    MyDoom.? Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    I'm trying to get her to post here. I just replied to her
    thread again. I don't think she even realizes she has
    already "joined the newsgroup". Sad but funny.

    MyDoom.?, Apr 7, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Neil Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    "billyw" <> wrote in news:udAzhHMHEHA.3576
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > whats tempting...
    > you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you are....

    Hi billy, I'm fine thanks, how are you?

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 7, 2004
  11. Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    Neil wrote:
    > "billyw" <> wrote in news:udAzhHMHEHA.3576
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> whats tempting...
    >> you looking for someone that is more of a bottom feeder than you
    >> are....

    > Hi billy, I'm fine thanks, how are you?

    Don't try to be nice, it only makes him madder!

    --
    Fris "Do not feed the British Bear" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Brian Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote
    > If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have some fun
    > with her.

    I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post her
    request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as a reply to
    his message. *blink*

    Brian, Apr 7, 2004
  13. Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    Brian wrote:
    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote
    >> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have
    >> some fun with her.

    > I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post
    > her request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as
    > a reply to his message. *blink*

    Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.

    I'm taking the day off.

    --
    Fris "Sort of like eddierox" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  14. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
    >
    > I'm taking the day off.

    Well don't look at me. I'm not going to get her. Besides, she's probably
    waiting for an email reply.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 7, 2004
  15. Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
    >>
    >> I'm taking the day off.

    > Well don't look at me. I'm not going to get her. Besides, she's
    > probably waiting for an email reply.

    Find out if she's hawt and have her send you some GIFs. If she is hawt,
    post it in the group.

    --
    Fris "legally blonde" bee®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 7, 2004
  16. Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Brian wrote:
    > > "Politician Spock" <> wrote
    > >> If she comes here as "Doom.?" suggested to her, then we can have
    > >> some fun with her.

    > > I don't think she'll make it. Doom posted a reply asking her to post
    > > her request in the MCSE group, but instead she posted her request as
    > > a reply to his message. *blink*

    > Somebody needs to give it the ole' MCNGP try.
    >
    > I'm taking the day off.

    Something tells me she would be better off staying lost. Why help her in her
    quest, which will inevitably lead to getting in the long line of candidates
    for an $8 an hour help desk job?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Apr 7, 2004
  17. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Re: Attention MCNGP Members!

    when i see this i immediately think of the french for push

    billyw, Apr 7, 2004
  18. Ken Briscoe

    anonymous Guest

    You mite be intrested in what "tech goddess" had to say
    about this group. "scum and lowlifes" seems harsh I think.

    anonymous, Apr 7, 2004
  19. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    anonymous opined, On 4/7/04 1:11 PM:

    > You mite be intrested in what "tech goddess" had to say
    > about this group. "scum and lowlifes" seems harsh I think.

    BFD

    Done feedin that troll and it's alter-egos

    JaR, Apr 7, 2004
  20. Ken Briscoe

    billyw Guest

    Big Friendly hmmmm dont sure what the D stands for :)

    billyw, Apr 7, 2004