OT: Attenshun MCNGP members

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Below is a list of members whose pics got lost during the great Canadian
    Brown-out of 2005. Most of the missing pictures are from MIA's, but on the
    chance that some of you still have your picture, now's your chance to e-mail
    them to me or TGP. We'll have to probably pick new pics for the MIA's.

    Listed by member number, name, status.

    1, MeanOldMan, Active on web site only
    3, Kline Sphere (Chalk), pick me out a pic for you!
    9, Laura A. Robinson, MIA (maybe Neil or someone could e-mail her)
    10, Brat, we never had a pic of you to begin with, so either find that flash
    or send us a pic
    11, Don Julio, MIA for a couple years now.
    12, Diamond Dan, MIA
    14, Keyboard Cowboy, Send us a pic
    15, Politician Spock, MIA for a couple years now.
    16, Glenn, another MIA
    17, Billyw, for someone who used to be the #2 all-time poster in here, he's
    sure been MIA
    18, KLXRider, MIA for a few years.
    20, Gary - US, MIA but I see him on messenger a lot.
    21, Techie, Pops in every six months for a few days, then leaves again.
    22, JaR, we lost your pic, bud... send us a new one.
    23, Andy Foster, MIA for quite a while
    25, Diana K. Brown, MIA but on my messenger list. She ignores me anytime I
    see her log on. Maybe it's my cyber-breath.
    32, LnkWizard, Lost yours, bud. Unless yours is the "Geek" one that's in
    the member's section that I have no idea who it belonged to.
    34, kpg, or is that your pic? I need a pic for you, too.
    37, Samwise, JaR, the pic I have is a .GIF instead of a .JPG and for
    whatever reason, the site won't accept it. Can you locate one in .JPG for
    us?
    45, Ben Smith, Ben, I know you e-mailed me your pic, so I should have had a
    copy, but for whatever reason it's missing. Please re-send.

    In other news, Lasher, our latest member, has his pic on the site.

    Frisbee®, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    It's like a chance to be re-born.

    kp "I feel so vibrant and articulated" g

    kpg, Feb 17, 2006

  3. Rise from the ashes!

    --
    Famous last words "I wonder what this does..."

    Bill McPherson, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >
    > It's like a chance to be re-born.

    I just realized that it's displaying my yahoo e-mail addy.

    Please send pics to billh at dasi dash software dot com

    For females, preferably the nekkid kind.

    Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.

    Thankee

    Frisbee®, Feb 17, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.
    >
    > Thankee

    Aww, Fris, you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. My collection has
    gone a bit stale.

    LRM, Feb 17, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    fly like an eagle.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 17, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.
    > >
    > > Thankee
    > >

    > Aww, Fris, you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. My collection has
    > gone a bit stale.

    I'd send you mine directly, but I wouldn't want to scare you off....or make you
    go blind.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LRM wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.
    >>
    >> Thankee
    >>

    > Aww, Fris, you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. My collection has
    > gone a bit stale.

    which one you want? beer gut out & outie in? or beer gut in & outie out?
    so i know which one to send, y'know.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.
    >> >
    >> > Thankee
    >> >

    >> Aww, Fris, you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. My collection has
    >> gone a bit stale.
    >>

    > I'd send you mine directly, but I wouldn't want to scare you off....or
    > make you
    > go blind.

    The blindness, no doubt, being caused by having to look so hard for an
    object too small to see.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 17, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    LRM Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message

    > LRM wrote:
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> Any nekkid male pics will be promptly rejected, or forwarded to LRM.
    >>>
    >>> Thankee
    >>>

    >> Aww, Fris, you are so sweet! Thanks for thinking of me. My collection has
    >> gone a bit stale.
    >>

    > which one you want? beer gut out & outie in? or beer gut in & outie out?
    > so i know which one to send, y'know.

    I would like what's behind door number 2 please.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 17, 2006
  11. Frisbee®

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LRM wrote:

    > I would like what's behind door number 2 please.

    ooo... kinky....

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 17, 2006
  12. Frisbee®

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > The blindness, no doubt, being caused by having to look so hard for an
    > object too small to see.

    It may only be 4 inches.....but most women don't like it that thick

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 17, 2006
  13. into the future...

    Bill McPherson, Feb 17, 2006
  14. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    > 32, LnkWizard, Lost yours, bud. Unless yours is the "Geek" one that's
    > in the member's section that I have no idea who it belonged to.

    No, actually that was mine on the public side. I note, btw, that there is
    no "edit" function. I'll see if I can't find another for the s3krit side.

    > 37, Samwise, JaR, the pic I have is a .GIF instead of a .JPG and for
    > whatever reason, the site won't accept it. Can you locate one in .JPG
    > for us?

    I'm sure I have one somewhere. I'll send it to ya as soon as I can.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 17, 2006
  15. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <> say in

    > It may only be 4 inches.....but most women don't like it that thick

    you're driving a 4X4?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Consult with a real expert - Call your mother.

    Neil, Feb 18, 2006
  16. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > 9, Laura A. Robinson, MIA (maybe Neil or someone could e-mail her)

    I will see what I can dig out, but it's unlikely she will have it kinking
    around (and I think you had her as a brunette and she's a blonde)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Press CTRL-ALT-INS-DEL-END-HOME-SHIFT-PAUSE to continue.

    Neil, Feb 18, 2006
  17. Frisbee®

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    >> It may only be 4 inches.....but most women don't like it that thick

    > you're driving a 4X4?

    Yeahhhh Baby.....

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 18, 2006
  18. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 17, 2006 at 10:57am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Brat, we never had a pic of you to begin with, so either find that flash
    > or send us a pic

    I still have the flash file.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 20, 2006
  19. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 17, 2006 at 10:57am "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Samwise, JaR, the pic I have is a .GIF instead of a .JPG and for
    > whatever reason, the site won't accept it. Can you locate one in .JPG for
    > us?

    I fixed it.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Mr. Osborne, may I be excused? My brain is full.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 20, 2006
  20. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 17, 2006 at 1:17pm "JaR" blathered:

    > No, actually that was mine on the public side. I note, btw, that there is
    > no "edit" function. I'll see if I can't find another for the s3krit side.

    There is no "super sekrit" photo gallery as of yet. At least now I know who
    that Geek pic belonged to. Updated your pic.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    The longest word which repeats no letters, is the word uncopywritable.

    TechGeekPro, Feb 20, 2006