    I think one of these would help.

    I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    Are they available in _this_ century?
    Richard Owlett, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Richard Owlett , wrote in message
    :
    > I say "OT?" as the quest refers back to days before PDA's, or even
    > computers ;}
    >
    > Back in the 50's we had assignment notebooks -- spiral bound at top
    > and the size of steno pads. Each page had space for three assignments.
    >
    > I'm attempting to tutor a disorganized 13 year old.
    > I think one of these would help.
    >
    > I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    > Are they available in _this_ century?

    I'd wager the thirteen year old might just teach you a thing or two if you
    asked.

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=spiral bo
    und+assignment+books&spell=1

    --
    The well known spelling mistake.

    "How long was I in the army? Five foot eleven"
    Spike Malignant, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Richard Owlett

    Trent SC Guest

    >I say "OT?" as the quest refers back to days before PDA's, or even
    >computers ;}
    >
    > Back in the 50's we had assignment notebooks -- spiral bound at top and
    > the size of steno pads. Each page had space for three assignments.
    >
    > I'm attempting to tutor a disorganized 13 year old.
    > I think one of these would help.
    >
    > I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    > Are they available in _this_ century?

    Since you don't say which country you're in, how is anyone supposed to
    answer this?
    Trent SC, Nov 21, 2005
  4. Trent SC wrote:
    >>I say "OT?" as the quest refers back to days before PDA's, or even
    >>computers ;}
    >>
    >>Back in the 50's we had assignment notebooks -- spiral bound at top and
    >>the size of steno pads. Each page had space for three assignments.
    >>
    >>I'm attempting to tutor a disorganized 13 year old.
    >>I think one of these would help.
    >>
    >>I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    >>Are they available in _this_ century?

    > Since you don't say which country you're in, how is anyone supposed to
    > answer this?

    OOOPS ;}
    The good old USA. Southwest Missouri specifically. Where cattle, pigs,
    and chickens outnumber people.
    Richard Owlett, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Richard Owlett

    Dexter Guest

    Richard Owlett , wrote in message
    :
    > Trent SC wrote:
    >>> I say "OT?" as the quest refers back to days before PDA's, or even
    >>> computers ;}
    >>>
    >>> Back in the 50's we had assignment notebooks -- spiral bound at top
    >>> and the size of steno pads. Each page had space for three
    >>> assignments. I'm attempting to tutor a disorganized 13 year old.
    >>> I think one of these would help.
    >>>
    >>> I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    >>> Are they available in _this_ century?

    >> Since you don't say which country you're in, how is anyone supposed
    >> to answer this?
    >>

    > OOOPS ;}
    > The good old USA. Southwest Missouri specifically. Where cattle, pigs,
    > and chickens outnumber people.

    So, what's a pig like you want with a thirteen year old and a spiral bound
    assignment book?

    --
    .... psychosomatic
    Dexter, Nov 21, 2005
  6. Richard Owlett

    Plato Guest

    Richard Owlett wrote:

    > The good old USA. Southwest Missouri specifically. Where cattle, pigs,
    > and chickens outnumber people.

    Gotta move there I like bacon.....
    Plato, Nov 22, 2005
  7. Richard Owlett

    Carol2 Guest

    > Trent SC wrote:
    >>>I say "OT?" as the quest refers back to days before PDA's, or even
    >>>computers ;}
    >>>
    >>>Back in the 50's we had assignment notebooks -- spiral bound at top
    >>>and the size of steno pads. Each page had space for three
    >>>assignments.
    >>>
    >>>I'm attempting to tutor a disorganized 13 year old.
    >>>I think one of these would help.
    >>>
    >>>I've checked local school and office supply stores without success.
    >>>Are they available in _this_ century?

    >> Since you don't say which country you're in, how is anyone supposed
    >> to answer this?

    > OOOPS ;}
    > The good old USA. Southwest Missouri specifically. Where cattle, pigs,
    > and chickens outnumber people.

    I haven't seen anything like this in a long, long time.......but haven't
    been looking, either. LOL You might try the school supply section of
    Office Max or a local college book store. Otherwise, you might try
    designing your own in your word processor. MS Office offers quite a
    good selection of templates at their web site.

    Carol2
    Carol2, Nov 23, 2005