    different foreign names. What's the point? I think I'm starting to
    understand how the MCNGP came to be!

    To the losers posting all this bs, GROW UP or play somewhere else.
    SWE, Sep 9, 2003

  2. SWE

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Are they for real? "I'm I a MCSE?"

    yes, that's part of the problem

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2003

  3. SWE

    Maestro Guest

    But, it's so easy to ignore those posters. Are you sure
    you're not looking for a reason to justify the MCNGP.

    Maestro, Sep 10, 2003
  4. SWE

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Are they for real? "I'm I a MCSE?"

    love us or hate us, we are a necessary evil

    Consultant, Sep 10, 2003
  5. SWE

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: Are they for real? "I'm I a MCSE?"

    Now were is the fun in that?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    S. O'Brien, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Re: Are they for real? "I'm I a MCSE?"

    "CheeseBurger" <> wrote in message
    > Hey Sue, is that really you in the shock wave annimation on the MCNGP

    yahoo
    > group?

    It's her, but she's much sexier in person.

    > If so, are you single?

    Being married has never stopped an MCNGP'er before.

    > If not do you party?

    Another requirement of MCNGP...

    --
    Fris "Cheeseburger in Paradise Hotel" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 11, 2003
  7. SWE

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Are they for real? "I'm I a MCSE?"

    > Hey Sue, is that really you in the shock wave annimation on the MCNGP
    yahoo
    > group?
    > If so, are you single? If not do you party?

    I like your subtlety. Very smooth.

    "Hey! You're hot! Wanna do it?"
    Jtyc, Sep 11, 2003