OT: Are people really this stupid?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 6, 2006

  3. Kline Sphere

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in
    news::

    > http://tinyurl.com/a257r
    >
    > sfw
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    a have a swallow of coffee in the bottom of this cup. backwashed.

    Bidding starts at $100USD (bargin at twice the price)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - <BABY ON BOARD> -- All right! Five more points!
    Neil, Jan 6, 2006
  4. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    Could be a scam. (duh)

    Have fiends bid on it to drive up the price.

    Hmmmm....

    I may have just found a way to early retirement.
    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  5. Kline Sphere

    JaR Guest

    Fadó, fadó, bhí Kline Sphere arsa as a tóin

    > http://tinyurl.com/a257r

    Yes.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 6, 2006
  6. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Could be a scam. (duh)
    >
    >Have fiends bid on it to drive up the price.

    but, but... the price... it's so cheap?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 6, 2006
  7. Kline Sphere

    kpg Guest

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\185041.htm (1/6/2006
    > 12:35:38 PM) # Kline Sphere <.@> said something like
    >
    >> http://tinyurl.com/a257r

    > Tell me 1,550 lbs is .07 US

    Well, he says the money goes to the cancer society.

    I wonder...whos going to followup on that?
    kpg, Jan 6, 2006
  8. Is bill gate republican or democrat?
    Can anyone assist in this. Thanks!

    Cheers..
    ===============---------

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 8, 2006
  9. Kline Sphere

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 6, 2006 at 1:07pm "Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > http://tinyurl.com/a257r

    TMML

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 8, 2006
  10. How do u occupy an idiot? Press down - Press up...Press Down...!

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 9, 2006