    Frisbee® Guest

    our webmaster has a sense of humor.

    To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.
    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    welcome spammers?

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® prattled ceaselessly:

    > our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >
    > To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    Wilkommen!

    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    Consultant prattled ceaselessly:

    > welcome spammers?
    >

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >>
    >> To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    Spoiler!

    catwalker63, Feb 9, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >
    >To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    and? should I be seeing some enormous pair of hooters or something?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Consultant prattled ceaselessly:
    >
    >> welcome spammers?
    >>
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >>> our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >>>
    >>> To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    > Spoiler!

    Really... I once shared with Consultant that I was a cross-dresser and he
    told everyone on USENET. I'm not sharing any more secrets with him.

    What's wrong with wearing crosses, I say!
    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    >welcome spammers?

    oh, now i see. sh*t i really was hoping for an enormous pair of
    hooters :-(

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OyTGVrITHHA.4832
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >
    > To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    The spammers thing? Been there for what, 2 weeks now?
    kpg, Feb 9, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:OyTGVrITHHA.4832
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >>
    >> To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.
    >>

    > The spammers thing? Been there for what, 2 weeks now?

    Well that could be... I only ever have to log in when my cookie expires.
    Damb that Mrs. Fields and her rapidly expiring cookies! If this keeps up, I
    might just have to toss my cookies.
    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    >What's wrong with wearing crosses, I say!

    i am a vampire and i deeply offended by people wearing crosses.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The spammers thing? Been there for what, 2 weeks now?

    i never saw it, guess i'm a dumba$$

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    yup

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Damb that Mrs. Fields and her rapidly expiring cookies!

    chocolate chip?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  14. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >yup

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  15. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Apparently...

    but you look so good in a skirt

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2007
  16. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    you know i love you man

    Consultant, Feb 9, 2007
  17. Frisbee®

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >you know i love you man
    :-O

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2007
  18. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 3:42pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >
    > To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    Ooops. I did that in an effort to stop comment spamming. I fixed it.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007
  19. Frisbee®

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 9, 2007 at 4:10pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Well that could be... I only ever have to log in when my cookie expires.
    > Damb that Mrs. Fields and her rapidly expiring cookies! If this keeps
    > up, I might just have to toss my cookies.

    I can change that.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee
    You see, certified mail is always registered,
    but registered mail is not necessarily certified.
    TechGeekPro, Feb 10, 2007
  20. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    TechGeekPro prattled ceaselessly:

    > On Feb 9, 2007 at 3:42pm "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> our webmaster has a sense of humor.
    >>
    >> To see what it is, log out as a member, then go to the home page.

    > Ooops. I did that in an effort to stop comment spamming. I fixed it.

    Yeah, you fixed it real nice now.

    catwalker63, Feb 10, 2007