    See ya Tuesday.

    :)

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 13, 2006

  2. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 13, 2006 at 5:27pm "kpg" blathered:

    > Happly MLK Day everyone.

    And Friday the 13th too.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I'll have some toasted white bread please.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 14, 2006

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > And Friday the 13th too.

    all the bikers up here are in Port Dover...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Why are there 5 syllables in the word "monosyllabic"?

    Neil, Jan 14, 2006