OT: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:a29601c486d1$b838bef0$...

    Bill's mamma's so big when she sits around the house... she sits AROUND THE
    HOUSE
    Doom, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > just wondering what you think bout it...

    No, but I'm really pleased with Microsoft BOB.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    bill's momma so fat she's on both sides of the family

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    bill's momma so fat when she put on a red dress and everybody yelled "Hey
    Kool Aid!"

    Consultant, Aug 20, 2004
  7. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > bill's momma so fat she's on both sides of the family

    >> > Bill's mamma's so fat... she has her own zip code.

    >> Bill's mamma's so big when she sits around the house... she sits AROUND

    > THE
    >> HOUSE

    Bill's mama so fat she got other fat mamas in orbit around her.

    JaR
    Astronomical Thug
    JaR, Aug 20, 2004
  8. Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    bill's momma so fat she uses a 'javelin' as a toothpick.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 20, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#zDDBMthEHA.3476
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> just wondering what you think bout it...

    > No, but I'm really pleased with Microsoft BOB.

    LOL. I guess thats a no.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 20, 2004
  10. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, Greenpeace tried to
    rescue her.

    Mike T
    Mike T., Aug 20, 2004
  11. Rowdy Yates

    Mike T. Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > just wondering what you think bout it...

    Is MOM a MILF?

    Pics?

    Mike T
    Mike T., Aug 20, 2004
  12. Rowdy Yates

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:a29601c486d1$b838bef0$...

    Bill's mama so fat if you want to have sex with her you have to roll her in
    flour and find the wet spot.
    Doom, Aug 20, 2004
  13. Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    >Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, Greenpeace tried to
    >rescue her.

    Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, a japanese whaler
    tried to harpoon her.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 20, 2004
  14. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, Greenpeace tried to
    >>rescue her.

    > Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, a japanese whaler
    > tried to harpoon her.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Bill's momma's soooooo fat that she had to get baptized at seaworld!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 20, 2004
  15. Rowdy Yates

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >>>Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, Greenpeace tried to
    >>>rescue her.

    >> Bill's momma so fat that when she went to the beach, a japanese whaler
    >> tried to harpoon her.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    >>

    > Bill's momma's soooooo fat that she had to get baptized at seaworld!
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
    >
    > When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
    > his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

    Bill's momma's so fat if you want to have $ex with her you have to roll her
    in flour and poke the wet spot.
    Doom, Aug 20, 2004
  16. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    "Doom" <> wrote in

    > Bill's momma's so fat if you want to have $ex with her you have to
    > roll her in flour and poke the wet spot.

    i hate mama jokes - but i can't resist;

    Bill's mama is so fat, everytime she turns around, it's her birthday.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 21, 2004
  17. Re: Anyone using Microsoft MOM?

    >i hate mama jokes - but i can't resist;

    yeah, you never did recovered from the 'your mamma so dumb' thread did
    you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 22, 2004
  18. In article <Xns954B748BCF2C5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>, rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com says...

    > just wondering what you think bout it...

    In and of itself, or in comparison with HPOV, Tivoli, CA, etc.?

    Laura
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 25, 2004
  19. Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    <> spewed in

    > In article <Xns954B748BCF2C5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>, rowdy_yates2
    > @remove.lycos.com says...
    >>
    >> just wondering what you think bout it...
    >>

    > In and of itself, or in comparison with HPOV, Tivoli, CA, etc.?
    >
    > Laura

    I hate CA...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Aug 25, 2004
  20. Neil wrote:
    > babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    > <> spewed in
    >
    >> In article <Xns954B748BCF2C5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16>,
    >> rowdy_yates2 @remove.lycos.com says...
    >>>
    >>> just wondering what you think bout it...
    >>>

    >> In and of itself, or in comparison with HPOV, Tivoli, CA, etc.?
    >>
    >> Laura
    >>

    > I hate CA...

    Why do you hate CAlifornia? Or is it CAnada that you hate?

    --
    Fris "Or is it Computer Associates?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 25, 2004