OT: Anyone still using NT 4

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Doom, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Doom

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    <> wrote in message
    news:2b7b701c46907$3f43c4f0$...

> [...]

    And I can't imagine anyone still using the web interface for this NG. ;)

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Doom

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > I didn't even know there was an OS X for servers. I can't
    > imagine anyone still using nt.

    ROTFL!!!

    Newbies!

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Doom

    molsonexpert Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    <> wrote in message
> [...]

    I'm still using NT...and I have a small (8 user) area office where I'm about
    to implement a 2000 server to replace their NetWare 3.2 server.

    Steve

    molsonexpert, Jul 13, 2004
  6. Doom

    Neil Guest

    <> wrote in news:2b7b701c46907
    $3f43c4f0$:

    > I didn't even know there was an OS X for servers. I can't
    > imagine anyone still using nt.

    *shakes head*

    this thread just gets worse and worse...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    <> wrote in message
> [...]

    I only upgraded 6 months ago. I still have one NT box. I've never used OS X
    but at least I've heard of it.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    so, i have a 25 user windows for workgroups 3.11 with lantastic 6.0 :p

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:e1L3s3QaEHA.212
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > I only upgraded 6 months ago. I still have one NT box.

    I still have 4....and 42 2000 servers and 4 2k3....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:#Fzhc4QaEHA.3708
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > so, i have a 25 user windows for workgroups 3.11 with lantastic 6.0 :p

    SCO xenix 2.x

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in news:e1L3s3QaEHA.212
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I only upgraded 6 months ago. I still have one NT box.

    > I still have 4....and 42 2000 servers and 4 2k3....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    data general 2000 :p

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Doom" <> wrote in news:#e6qV#QaEHA.1356
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

    I have one server for every IQ point of my users...

    hoping that number will soon approach schfifty-five

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  14. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uUsJr#QaEHA.972
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > data general 2000 :p

    hang on a sec while I spark up the UNIVAC...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  15. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    Neil <> wrote in

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:uUsJr#QaEHA.972
    > @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> data general 2000 :p

    > hang on a sec while I spark up the UNIVAC...

    Ok the lights went dim but I think this says "42"

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  16. Doom

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    you may have me on that, but you are an old man, so there

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  17. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Doom" <> wrote in news:#e6qV#QaEHA.1356
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > If I had that many servers I would almost have one for every user.

    > I have one server for every IQ point of my users...

    me too I hope I can get a fourth this year.

    Doom, Jul 13, 2004
  18. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Anyone still using NT 4

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:egq5cFRaEHA.716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > you are an old man

    B@STARD!!!

    just becuase my set of wheels is a really sharp hoveround...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  19. Doom