    Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.

    Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
    problem and are hearing anything?

    RobMac, Jan 2, 2007

  2. You wrote:

    > So far, since at least 6am this morning (when I woke up) I have been
    > trying off-and-on to access my Tripod pages, account, and even Tripod's
    > main pages and can't access any of it.
    >
    > I've searched news sites, internet news sites, etc for anything about
    > Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.
    >
    > Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
    > problem and are hearing anything?

    Do they use Savvis for their datacenters? There was a huge Savvis outage
    today... it appears to just be clearing up (3:00 PM Eastern).
    Ignatius Thistlewhite, Jan 2, 2007

  3. RobMac

    RobMac Guest

    "Ignatius Thistlewhite" <> wrote in message
    > You wrote:
    >
    >> So far, since at least 6am this morning (when I woke up) I have been
    >> trying off-and-on to access my Tripod pages, account, and even Tripod's
    >> main pages and can't access any of it.
    >>
    >> I've searched news sites, internet news sites, etc for anything about
    >> Tripod's fate or random internet blackouts and found zip.
    >>
    >> Just wondering if anyone else out there in the internets have this same
    >> problem and are hearing anything?

    > Do they use Savvis for their datacenters? There was a huge Savvis outage
    > today... it appears to just be clearing up (3:00 PM Eastern).

    I don't know, *but*, my site and Tripod in general seems to have returned
    about an hour ago (4pm-ish EST), so it would appear so....

    Thanks...

    RobMac, Jan 2, 2007