OT any cowboys fans?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    Brat, Nov 26, 2003

  3. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    were you looking for stuff like that?
    hmm smack of homo-ness

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    no, it was sent to me. i figured you would like it, lol

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  5. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    explodes the myth about black guys tho

    billyw, Nov 26, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    lol, or implodes

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  7. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    J.R.'s Favorite Football Teams:

    #1 Raiders
    #2 Whoever happens to be kicking the sh*t outa the fsking Cowboys on a given
    Sunday.

    Thank you for caring.

    JaR
    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  8. Consultant

    CheeseBurger Guest

    Raiders? What are they at now 3 & 8!!! Only the third worst in the league,
    but there's still hope they'll come in dead last.

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > J.R.'s Favorite Football Teams:
    >
    > #1 Raiders
    > #2 Whoever happens to be kicking the sh*t outa the fsking Cowboys on a

    given

    CheeseBurger, Nov 26, 2003
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "CheeseBurger" <> wrote in message
    > Raiders? What are they at now 3 & 8!!! Only >the third worst in the

    league,

    Yes, unfortunately, they truly suck this year.

    > but there's still hope they'll come in dead >last.

    See! A silver lining after all.

    J*booby prize*R
    JaR, Nov 26, 2003
  10. Consultant

    Brat Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message news:%

    > J*booby prize*R

    you got boobies?
    man that is more than I wanted to know
    Brat, Nov 27, 2003
  11. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    1 in 10 men suffer from gynecomastia. it truly is sad, lol

    Consultant, Dec 1, 2003