    like anyone cares.

    http://interneil.co.nr/

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    ~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [4-8-15-16-23-, Sep 25, 2006

  2. ~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [4-8-15-16-23-

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons
    [4-8-15-16-23-42]\(108\) ~~~" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in

    > I was busy trying to figure out how I might add a little rolling
    > tumbleweed to the forums of a website I saw on TV once when a piano
    > fell out of the sky and reminded me that the InterNeil was destroyed.
    >
    > So, By Crom, the flatulent walrus from saigon lives once more, and...
    > hmm, where was I? oh, yeah. the InterNeil is back, the same as it was
    > before. like anyone cares.
    >
    > http://interneil.co.nr/
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    you, sir, are a mean amoung princes. Truely, I will celebrate this as a
    second happy mirthday for the sight. Near-sighted though it may be.
    perhaps short-sighted...

    (seriously, thanks)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - People who drink light "beer" don't like the taste of beer; they just
    like to pee a lot. --Capital Brewery, Middleton, WI

    Neil, Sep 25, 2006

  3. Re: anti-climactic return of the InterNeil...

    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
    >I was busy trying to figure out how I might add a little rolling tumbleweed
    > to the forums of a website I saw on TV once when a piano fell out of the
    > sky
    > and reminded me that the InterNeil was destroyed.
    >
    > So, By Crom, the flatulent walrus from saigon lives once more, and... hmm,
    > where was I? oh, yeah. the InterNeil is back, the same as it was before.
    > like anyone cares.
    >
    > http://interneil.co.nr/
    >
    > Microcephalic S. Bob

    Very cool! and the cartoon Neil looks almost as muscular as Neil does IRL!
    Good job Bob :)

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne McGlinn, Sep 26, 2006
  4. Re: anti-climactic return of the InterNeil...

    "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote in message
    > "~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [4-8-15-16-23-42](108) ~~~"
    > <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
    > >I was busy trying to figure out how I might add a little rolling

    tumbleweed
    > > to the forums of a website I saw on TV once when a piano fell out of the
    > > sky
    > > and reminded me that the InterNeil was destroyed.
    > >
    > > So, By Crom, the flatulent walrus from saigon lives once more, and...

    hmm,
    > > where was I? oh, yeah. the InterNeil is back, the same as it was before.
    > > like anyone cares.
    > >
    > > http://interneil.co.nr/
    > >
    > > Microcephalic S. Bob
    > >

    > Very cool! and the cartoon Neil looks almost as muscular as Neil does IRL!
    > Good job Bob :)

    yeah, whatever.

    ~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [4-8-15-16-23-, Sep 26, 2006
  5. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > you, sir, are a mean amoung princes. Truely, I will celebrate this as a
    > second happy mirthday for the sight. Near-sighted though it may be.
    > perhaps short-sighted...
    >
    > (seriously, thanks)

    uh huh.

    ~~~ The Silencer Of The Watermelons [4-8-15-16-23-, Sep 26, 2006