OT: Another one gone

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Jul 20, 2005.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jul 20, 2005

  2. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Sad day.

    I prefer The Sulu Dance.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.
    Briscobar, Jul 20, 2005

  3. kpg

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jul 20, 2005
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:O8eZfQWjFHA.1464
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>
    >> Sad day.

    > I prefer The Sulu Dance.

    Oh yeah. Remember, I was like 10 when this
    show was on TV for the first time.

    kp "jf" g
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  5. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in news:Xns96999955C2817ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:O8eZfQWjFHA.1464
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Sad day.

    >> I prefer The Sulu Dance.
    >>

    > Oh yeah. Remember, I was like 10 when this
    > show was on TV for the first time.

    Wait a minute!

    It's not the sulu dance!

    It the O-whore-a dance!

    geez...kids.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  6. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:O8eZfQWjFHA.1464
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Sad day.

    >> I prefer The Sulu Dance.
    >>

    > Oh yeah. Remember, I was like 10 when this
    > show was on TV for the first time.

    Yeah, me too.

    I remember that the show came on at 10:00 on Friday nights, and since that
    wasn't a school night, mom let me stay up to watch it. Normal bedtime was
    something like 9:00 or maybe 10:00, and whatever show was on before Star
    Trek was really boring. I remember having to fight to stay awake until
    10:00, but once those opening credits aired, I'd be as wide awake as a man
    who'd drank 10 espresso's.
    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2005
  7. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    Frisbee® <> rambled:

    > I remember that the show came on at 10:00 on Friday nights, and since
    > that wasn't a school night, mom let me stay up to watch it. Normal
    > bedtime was something like 9:00 or maybe 10:00, and whatever show was
    > on before Star Trek was really boring. I remember having to fight to
    > stay awake until 10:00, but once those opening credits aired, I'd be
    > as wide awake as a man who'd drank 10 espresso's.

    I remember watching Star Trek on TV Land.

    *runs*

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."
    Briscobar, Jul 20, 2005
  8. kpg

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:O8eZfQWjFHA.1464
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> Sad day.

    >> I prefer The Sulu Dance.
    >>

    > Oh yeah. Remember, I was like 10 when this
    > show was on TV for the first time.
    >
    > kp "jf" g

    I was born in '66 so I watched for the first time in syndication. Scotty
    was always my favorite.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2005
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in news:OT5mImWjFHA.2644
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I remember watching Star Trek on TV Land.
    >
    > *runs*

    Your father was a computer...you pointed-eared green-blooded halfbreed.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  10. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Another one gone

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > I was born in '66 so I watched for the first time in syndication.
    > Scotty was always my favorite.

    Must have been the accent.
    kpg, Jul 20, 2005
  11. kpg