OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Nov 10, 2005.

  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005

  2. CBIC

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    lowdes wrote:
    > awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!

    I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  4. CBIC

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    Yes everybody loves me.

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005
  5. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > lowdes wrote:
    >> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!
    >>

    > I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.

    Sorry, but I refuse to believe that Lowdes and James are the same person.
    James may be a Jameshole, but he does have a sense of humor and at least a
    semblence of intelligence. Lowes is incapable of even faking either
    characteristic.

    Frisbee®, Nov 10, 2005
  6. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > http://www.zipforums.com/about1252.html

    Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the Rose
    Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb and
    newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who thinks that
    because someone had one good game, they should be given a fake award. Yet no
    one cares.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Briscobar, Nov 10, 2005
  7. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    Briscobar <> said something like

    > Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the
    > Rose Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb
    > and newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who
    > thinks that because someone had one good game, they should be given a
    > fake award. Yet no one cares.

    I don't care.

    kpg, Nov 10, 2005
  8. CBIC

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> rambled:

    > Briscobar <> said something like
    >
    >> Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the
    >> Rose Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb
    >> and newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who
    >> thinks that because someone had one good game, they should be given a
    >> fake award. Yet no one cares.

    > I don't care.

    I swear to God, if you guys make fun of me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta
    here!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Last one to www.mcngp.com is a rotten egg!

    Briscobar, Nov 10, 2005
  9. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > I swear to God, if you guys make fun of me 13 or 14 more times, I'm outta
    > here!

    where does the line form?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,
    for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in
    beer. --Dave Barry

    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> lowdes wrote:
    >>> awww yes lowdes at his finest moment!!!
    >>>

    >> I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.

    > Sorry, but I refuse to believe that Lowdes and James are the same
    > person. James may be a Jameshole, but he does have a sense of humor
    > and at least a semblence of intelligence. Lowes is incapable of even
    > faking either characteristic.

    I'm not saying Lowdes is "the James". I've found that Lowdes name is James
    and that he lives in Eden Prairie, MN. Would you like me to post his address
    and where he works too, 'cause I found out all I need to know about him.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Briscobar wrote:
    > CBIC <> rambled:
    >>
    >> http://www.zipforums.com/about1252.html

    > Not that I want to defend lowdes here, because he's a tool, but the
    > Rose Award is kind of frowned upon and not respected in the InTaRwEb
    > and newsgroup community. Day after day, it's posted by some tool who
    > thinks that because someone had one good game, they should be given a
    > fake award. Yet no one cares.

    So it's like the Simpson scale sorta? I just posted the link so others could
    see Lowdes is an a$$ elsewhere and not just here.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  12. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    > I don't care.

    Me too er me either.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'm not saying Lowdes is "the James". I've found that Lowdes name is
    > James and that he lives in Eden Prairie, MN. Would you like me to post
    > his address and where he works too, 'cause I found out all I need to
    > know about him.

    ya' know, its not really love without the restraining order. NOT THAT
    THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - According to my calculations the problem doesn't exist.

    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  14. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> I see you make friends everywhere you go, don't you James.

    >> Sorry, but I refuse to believe that Lowdes and James are the same
    >> person. James may be a Jameshole, but he does have a sense of humor
    >> and at least a semblence of intelligence. Lowes is incapable of even
    >> faking either characteristic.

    > I'm not saying Lowdes is "the James". I've found that Lowdes name is James
    > and that he lives in Eden Prairie, MN. Would you like me to post his
    > address and where he works too, 'cause I found out all I need to know
    > about him.

    That's okay, Lowdes has not done/said anything to me worth making any effort
    to give him any additional attention, however...

    Could you use your mad intarweb skillz and find out who the bastage was that
    posted in the alt.certification.mcse group under the name of "billy" with
    the clever e-mail addy of or something similar? I would
    be eternally grateful.

    Frisbee®, Nov 10, 2005
  15. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I'm not saying Lowdes is "the James". I've found that Lowdes name is
    >> James and that he lives in Eden Prairie, MN. Would you like me to
    >> post his address and where he works too, 'cause I found out all I
    >> need to know about him.

    > ya' know, its not really love without the restraining order. NOT THAT
    > THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

    Fsck you
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  16. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    > Could you use your mad intarweb skillz and find out who the bastage
    > was that posted in the alt.certification.mcse group under the name of
    > "billy" with the clever e-mail addy of or
    > something similar? I would be eternally grateful.

    Probably the same a$$hat who keeps contacting my place of employment.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Nov 10, 2005
  17. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    > Fsck you

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Bad news: Nature's way of saying, "What's this one smiling about?"

    Neil, Nov 10, 2005
  18. CBIC

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    What is your place of employment? I'll make sure I stop then.

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005
  19. CBIC

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills

    If you don't want to post it here eamil me at

    lowdes, Nov 10, 2005
  20. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    lowdes wrote:
    > If you don't want to post it here eamil me at

    Yeah, I don't think so.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38