    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Mar 23, 2006

  2. JaR

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > [1] So dock my pay.

    No. Just come in on Saturday.

    kpg, Mar 23, 2006

  3. JaR

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    > Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
    > site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
    > any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
    > haven't gotten done in the last week.
    >
    > Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
    > jacket of office is this afternoon. Hope you like the rubber walls.
    >

    > [1] So dock my pay.

    No finer announcement exists! Job well done.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 23, 2006
  4. JaR

    CBIC Guest

    In news:Xns978F813897E7Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    kpg <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> [1] So dock my pay.

    > No. Just come in on Saturday.

    Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  5. JaR

    JaR Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:OdrzFtqTGHA.5552
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    >> No. Just come in on Saturday.

    > Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.

    That's gonna be a problem. You see, it's not that I'm lazy, it's just
    that I just don't care.

    Oh, and you can stuff your TPS reports for this week too.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP @@

    JaR, Mar 23, 2006
  6. JaR

    Briscobar Guest

    CBIC <> rambled:

    > In news:Xns978F813897E7Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
    > kpg <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    >> As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >>
    >>> [1] So dock my pay.

    >> No. Just come in on Saturday.

    > Uh yeah, we'll also need you to come in Sunday too. Alright.

    We lost some people during the week and we have to kind of play catch up.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.

    Briscobar, Mar 23, 2006
  7. << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    > Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
    > site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
    > any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
    > haven't gotten done in the last week.

    Excuses, Excuses!

    Slacker!

    > Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
    > jacket of office is this afternoon.

    Thankee.....BTW, I'm a large.

    >Hope you like the rubber walls.

    Love 'em....I have two at home that fit rather well.

    Um....you were talking about these, right? h**p://www.fleshlightvideos.net/

    > [1] So dock my pay.

    We'll vote on that later....or not.

    Thanks Bud.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 23, 2006
  8. JaR

    Mike T. Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > << While I was at work, JaR spurted out:
    >> Number 51's belated welcome announcement has been finally added to the
    >> site[1] Sorry for the delay, I've had the ghodsbedamned flu. If it's
    >> any cosolation, this was only one of a long list of things that I
    >> haven't gotten done in the last week.
    >>

    > Excuses, Excuses!
    >
    > Slacker!
    >
    >> Oh, and welcome to the ward, BD. The fitting for the long sleeved
    >> jacket of office is this afternoon.
    >>

    > Thankee.....BTW, I'm a large.

    A large WHAT?

    Wait..that might be TMI, considering your name. Never mind.

    Herzlich willkommen!

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI