    We also take off xmas week.

    T-38 minutes now...

    kpg

    kpg, Nov 17, 2006

  2. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Anger management

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns987EA14A4B9DCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...

    > Yours not mine.
    >
    > I have next week off.
    >
    > It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
    > to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
    > tons.
    >
    > We also take off xmas week.
    >
    > T-38 minutes now...
    >
    > kpg

    So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006

  3. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Re: Anger management

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    >> T-38 minutes now...
    >>
    >> kpg
    >>

    > So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

    Less. a lot less. When i'm not at work, I actualy have a life!

    kpg, Nov 17, 2006
  4. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
    > to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
    > tons.

    Circling the drain, are we?

    > We also take off xmas week.

    When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of time
    off, IME. YMMV.

    Hope I'm wrong.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  5. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Anger management

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > Yours not mine.
    >
    > I have next week off.
    >
    > It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
    > to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
    > tons.
    >
    > We also take off xmas week.
    >
    > T-38 minutes now...

    G0DDAMB M0THERFSCKER

    CBIC, Nov 17, 2006
  6. kpg

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
    >> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
    >> tons.
    >>

    > Circling the drain, are we?
    >
    >> We also take off xmas week.

    > When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of time
    > off, IME. YMMV.
    >
    > Hope I'm wrong.

    I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've established
    you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

    CBIC, Nov 17, 2006
  7. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Anger management

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >>> T-38 minutes now...
    >>>
    >>> kpg
    >>>

    >> So, does that mean you'll be poasting more, or less, next week?

    > Less. a lot less. When i'm not at work, I actualy have a life!

    Bummer.

    Well, not that you have a life...just... well, you know.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 17, 2006
  8. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:23:28 -0600, CBIC cast into the ether:

    > I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've established
    > you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

    I just came back from the doc's office where some wannabe vampire in a
    white smock tried without success for a half-hour to get blood. After the
    last stab which went through the fscking vein and into a nerve easily
    three-quarters of an inch below, I am ready to torture puppies. And now
    because the dimwitted klutz was not able to draw the required specimens, I
    am obliged to return Monday so her colleague can try, assuming of course
    that nobody drives a stake through he heart, or daylight doesn't penetrate
    her coffin over the weekend.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  9. kpg

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 13:51:17 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >>
    >>> It's a new cost cutting idea of the boss. Sure, we have
    >>> to take vacation days if we want to get paid, but I have
    >>> tons.
    >>>

    >> Circling the drain, are we?
    >>
    >>> We also take off xmas week.

    >> When they start to do that crap, you can start looking for a LOT of
    >> time off, IME. YMMV.
    >>
    >> Hope I'm wrong.
    >>

    > I thought that but didn't have the heart to type it. So we've
    > established you're a heartless b@stard. It's been a productive day.

    It's OK. I know the socre...

    Circling the drain? Heck no. Were down past the water trap, where
    all that hair and slime builds up.

    Next stop...the sewer!

    kpg, Nov 17, 2006
  10. kpg

    kemp Guest

    This is the one (and only) case on this earth that a old hag is
    preferred over a young sexy blonde phlebotomist.

    kemp, Nov 17, 2006
  11. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:36:11 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:

    > Circling the drain? Heck no. Were down past the water trap, where
    > all that hair and slime builds up.

    Sorry budda. Hey, maybe the next job will pay more, have better
    conditions, and involve scantily clad nymphomanic gymnasts.

    A company car'd be swell, too.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  12. kpg

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:42:01 -0700, kemp cast into the ether:

    > This is the one (and only) case on this earth that a old hag is
    > preferred over a young sexy blonde phlebotomist.

    Wish I could say that. This particular roughneck of the arteries had to be
    pushing sixty. Prolly an empty nester that just had to go out and "have a
    career" and "do something useful."

    Shoulda stayed home and baked cookies for the church sale.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Nov 17, 2006
  13. kpg

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 17 Nov 2006 14:36:11 -0800, kpg cast into the ether:
    >
    >> Circling the drain? Heck no. Were down past the water trap, where
    >> all that hair and slime builds up.

    > Sorry budda. Hey, maybe the next job will pay more, have better
    > conditions, and involve scantily clad nymphomanic gymnasts.

    Hahaha...NO! He's not getting my job.

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    Oh...did I forget to tell you? :D

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 18, 2006
  14. kpg

    Cerebrus Guest

    BD[MCNGP] wrote:

    > Hahaha...NO! He's not getting my job.
    > .
    > .
    >

    > Oh...did I forget to tell you? :D

    Yes, you indeed forgot to tell us. I didn't even know you were flexible
    enough to be a gymnast !

    Cerebrus, Nov 19, 2006