[OT] And you thought your name sucked as a kid!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Hopefully this will give you a good morning laugh. I don't know why I
    looked these up, but these were some of the best that I saw.

    These are real names:

    F. G. Vereneseneckockkrockoff
    Humperdink Fangboner and Fanny Fangboner
    Mark Clark Van Ark
    Mary Louse Pantzaroff
    Newton Hooton
    Orange Marmalade Lemon
    Preserved Fish, Jr.
    Sugarporn Poopattana
    Verbal Funderburk
    Zezozose Zadfack
    Anil G. Shitole
    Cardiac Arrest da Silva, Municipal Tax Collector
    Cheatham & Steele, Bankers
    Cupid Rash, England
    Ecstacy Goon
    Felonious Fish
    Ginger Screws Casanova, Eureka, California
    Herman Sherman Berman
    Hilarius Fuchs

    Yes, this is his first name..
    If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebones,
    London, England

    Iva Odor, Schoolteacher
    Prof. J. C. Beaglehole
    Mr. Joynt, Marijuana Analyst, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Crime Lab
    Lovey Nookey Good, Texas State Health Department
    Major Quaintance, U.S. Army
    Needa Climax, Methodist Church Officer
    Noble Puffer, Superintendent of Schools, Cook County, Illinois.
    Pafia Pifia Pefia Pofia Pufia da Costa, Brazil
    Rosey and Dewey Butt
    Sara Struggles Nicely, Clearwater, Florida
    Serious Misconduct, Welwyn, England.
    Solomon Gemorah
    T. Fud Pucker Tucker
    Urinal McZeal
    Kitty Peed
    Vaseline Love

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Can I borrow your face for a few days while my a$$ is on vacation?

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006

  2. "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Hopefully this will give you a good morning laugh. I don't know why I
    > looked these up, but these were some of the best that I saw.
    >
    > These are real names:
    >
    > F. G. Vereneseneckockkrockoff
    > Humperdink Fangboner and Fanny Fangboner
    > Mark Clark Van Ark
    > Mary Louse Pantzaroff
    > Newton Hooton
    > Orange Marmalade Lemon
    > Preserved Fish, Jr.
    > Sugarporn Poopattana
    > Verbal Funderburk
    > Zezozose Zadfack
    > Anil G. Shitole
    > Cardiac Arrest da Silva, Municipal Tax Collector
    > Cheatham & Steele, Bankers
    > Cupid Rash, England
    > Ecstacy Goon
    > Felonious Fish
    > Ginger Screws Casanova, Eureka, California
    > Herman Sherman Berman
    > Hilarius Fuchs
    >
    > Yes, this is his first name..
    > If-Jesus-Christ-Had-Not-Died-For-Thee-Thou-Hadst-Been-Damned Barebones,
    > London, England
    >
    > Iva Odor, Schoolteacher
    > Prof. J. C. Beaglehole
    > Mr. Joynt, Marijuana Analyst, Royal Canadian Mounted Police Crime Lab
    > Lovey Nookey Good, Texas State Health Department
    > Major Quaintance, U.S. Army
    > Needa Climax, Methodist Church Officer
    > Noble Puffer, Superintendent of Schools, Cook County, Illinois.
    > Pafia Pifia Pefia Pofia Pufia da Costa, Brazil
    > Rosey and Dewey Butt
    > Sara Struggles Nicely, Clearwater, Florida
    > Serious Misconduct, Welwyn, England.
    > Solomon Gemorah
    > T. Fud Pucker Tucker
    > Urinal McZeal
    > Kitty Peed
    > Vaseline Love

    I cast my vote for Verbal Funderburk if it's a boy, and Sugarporn
    Poopattana, if it's a girl.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 1, 2006

  3. I had a Dr. Akin once, we was an orthopedist. He did my shoulder surgery
    several years ago. And my mother had a dentist named Dr. Molar.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 1, 2006
  4. Bigus Di©kus

    Frisbee® Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >I had a Dr. Akin once, we was an orthopedist. He did my shoulder surgery
    >several years ago. And my mother had a dentist named Dr. Molar.

    My childhood dentist was Dr. Pepper.

    An accounting firm that used to be next door to us was "Pettit and Lucky."

    Frisbee®, Mar 1, 2006
  5. "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    >I had a Dr. Akin once, we was an orthopedist. He did my shoulder surgery
    >several years ago. And my mother had a dentist named Dr. Molar.

    Funny you mention that, one of the other names that I was going to put in
    here was:

    Dr. Zoltan Ovary, Gynecologist,

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006

  6. >
    > I cast my vote for Verbal Funderburk if it's a boy, and Sugarporn
    > Poopattana, if it's a girl.

    Ya know, when I read reading through those, I just knew that you would
    *love* Verbal Funderburk. Kinda sounds like a British Faux-Pas.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 1, 2006
  7. Bigus Di©kus

    Briscobar Guest

    Bigus Di©kus <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> rambled:

    >> I cast my vote for Verbal Funderburk if it's a boy, and Sugarporn
    >> Poopattana, if it's a girl.
    >>

    > Ya know, when I read reading through those, I just knew that you would
    > *love* Verbal Funderburk. Kinda sounds like a British Faux-Pas.

    Sounds like The Usual Suspects, but remade by a bunch of Dutch people.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    I modified the signatures.ini file to add this: www.mcngp.com

    Briscobar, Mar 1, 2006
  8. That's funny. Good list. My other favorite real name was a law office up in
    Hershey, PA The name as it appeared on his office windows was: I. M. Long
    Attorney at Law

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 1, 2006
  9. Bigus Di©kus

    Jtyc Guest

    > My childhood dentist was Dr. Pepper.

    Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

    Jtyc, Mar 1, 2006
  10. "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    >> I cast my vote for Verbal Funderburk if it's a boy, and Sugarporn
    >> Poopattana, if it's a girl.
    >>

    > Ya know, when I read reading through those, I just knew that you would
    > *love* Verbal Funderburk. Kinda sounds like a British Faux-Pas.

    Reminds me of something the Swedish Chef from the Muppets would say.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 1, 2006
  11. Bigus Di©kus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message

    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > >

    > >> I cast my vote for Verbal Funderburk if it's a boy, and Sugarporn
    > >> Poopattana, if it's a girl.
    > >>

    > > Ya know, when I read reading through those, I just knew that you would
    > > *love* Verbal Funderburk. Kinda sounds like a British Faux-Pas.

    > Reminds me of something the Swedish Chef from the Muppets would say.

    Bork. Bork. Bork.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 1, 2006
  12. Bigus Di©kus

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Mar 1, 2006 at 12:44am "Bigus Di©kus" blathered:

    > Hopefully this will give you a good morning laugh. I don't know why I
    > looked these up, but these were some of the best that I saw.
    >
    > These are real names:
    >
    > <snip>

    This one probably won't get past the M$ filters but my first ex-wife went to
    school with a guy named "Shithead", pronounced shi-theed.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Wanna see my source code? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

    TechGeekPro, Mar 2, 2006