    'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.

    From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Neil

    Doom Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    Yeah me too. Happy Holidays you b@stards.
    Doom, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    merry kwanza

    Consultant, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    > merry kwanza

    communist
    Jtyc, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Re: And to all a good night

    PotD! lol
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Neil

    JaR Guest

    > Twas the day before the day before and all through the orfice
    > all cubicles were empty and no one seemed to take notice
    > that in IS we were slacking off, though not a new process
    > 'cuase this is the gummint and we've perfected that whole mess.
    >
    > From me to all of the non-troll, non-dumpers: Season's greetings

    < 1hr to bee^H^H^Heggnog-thirty.

    Happy Holidays all you miscreants and lurkers too. Hoist a cup of cheer to
    the MCNGP!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Dec 23, 2004
  7. Neil

    Consultant Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    what does kwanza have to do with communism?

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004
  8. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    > what does kwanza have to do with communism?

    It was an invented holiday purely for political reasons.
    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Re: And to all a good night

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:#971Qqd6EHA.4028
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > It was an invented holiday purely for political reasons.

    you mean like "presidents day"?

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  10. Neil

    Consultant Guest