  1. .... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the MCNGP
    once and for all

    Amen
    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun" <> say in

    > ... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the
    > MCNGP once and for all
    >
    > Amen

    I know it's not really him. It would have been completely in Caps if it
    was...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - famous last words: .....Yes, I HAVE a complete backup!
    Neil, Mar 23, 2006

  3. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    "Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun" <> wrote in message
    > ... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the MCNGP
    > once and for all
    >
    > Amen

    So I'm guessing by your handle, that you're his beeyotch?

    Make sure to tell him to wrap that rascal!
    Frisbee®, Mar 23, 2006
  4. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Consultant Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    did someone take a crap? you smell that? oh, hi eddierox

    Consultant, Mar 23, 2006
  5. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    kpg Guest

    As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193557.htm (3/23/2006
    > 3:22:25 PM) # did you hear "Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun" <>
    > say in news::
    >
    >> ... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the
    >> MCNGP once and for all
    >>
    >> Amen
    >>

    > I know it's not really him. It would have been completely in Caps if
    > it was...

    ** YAWN **
    kpg, Mar 23, 2006
  6. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <> say in

    > As Neil once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\193557.htm (3/23/2006
    >> 3:22:25 PM) # did you hear "Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun" <>
    >> say in news::
    >>
    >>> ... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the
    >>> MCNGP once and for all
    >>>
    >>> Amen
    >>>

    >> I know it's not really him. It would have been completely in Caps if
    >> it was...

    > ** YAWN **

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "I'll take 'Famous Taglines' for 1000, Alex."
    Neil, Mar 23, 2006
  7. Re: And so it was fortold.....

    the day will come and you all once again kneel before him

    Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan, Mar 23, 2006
  8. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    On Mar 23, 2006 at 4:31pm "Eddie Rox's No 1 Fan" blathered:

    > the day will come and you all once again kneel before him

    TotM

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    If it works in theory, it won't work in practice.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 23, 2006
  9. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    CBIC Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    In news:OPtUs%,
    Consultant <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > did someone take a crap? you smell that? oh, hi eddierox

    What, eddie's here? I THOUGHT I smelled dandruff shampoo and Preparation H.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Mar 23, 2006
  10. Re: And so it was fortold.....

    << While I was at work, Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun spurted out:
    > ... that the great and mighty Eddie Rox will return and destroy the
    > MCNGP once and for all
    >
    > Amen

    Someone plz to be posting background dumps on eddierox for us new membeR
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 23, 2006
  11. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in news:
    #:

    > Someone plz to be posting background dumps on eddierox for us new membeR

    google never forgets

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Mary had a little lamb, a little beef, a little ham.
    Neil, Mar 23, 2006
  12. Re: And so it was fortold.....

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    > #:
    >

    >> Someone plz to be posting background dumps on eddierox for us new
    >> membeR

    > google never forgets

    WHAT? You expect me to look for information that I believe should be given to
    me *free*? Are you crazy?

    ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  13. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    LRM Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    > << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    >> #:
    >>

    >>> Someone plz to be posting background dumps on eddierox for us new
    >>> membeR

    >> google never forgets
    >>

    > WHAT? You expect me to look for information that I believe should be
    > given to me *free*?

    Yes

    >Are you crazy?

    Yes

    See how agreeable I can be?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 24, 2006
  14. Re: And so it was fortold.....

    << While I was at work, LRM spurted out:
    > All gawked in amazement when: Bigus Di©kus assaulted us with:
    >> << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    >> <<------------------------------------------>>
    >>> did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in news:
    >>> #:

    >>> google never forgets
    >>>

    >> WHAT? You expect me to look for information that I believe should be
    >> given to me *free*?

    > Yes
    >
    >> Are you crazy?

    > Yes
    >
    > See how agreeable I can be?

    Yes

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  15. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uSJqWrtTGHA.792
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > See how agreeable I can be?

    so you wanna be agreeable, do you? hmmmmmm

    Neil, Mar 24, 2006
  16. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    > WHAT? You expect me to look for information that I believe should be
    > given to me *free*

    would you like a braindump for that?

    circa March 2004, you deal with the 5000 or so posts. Unfortunately for you
    he was in as an anonomi

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Gravity sucks.
    Neil, Mar 24, 2006
  17. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    LRM Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uSJqWrtTGHA.792
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> See how agreeable I can be?
    >>

    > so you wanna be agreeable, do you? hmmmmmm

    Sure!
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 24, 2006
  18. Re: And so it was fortold.....

    **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <Bigus Di©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >> WHAT? You expect me to look for information that I believe should be
    >> given to me *free*

    > would you like a braindump for that?
    >
    > circa March 2004, you deal with the 5000 or so posts. Unfortunately
    > for you he was in as an anonomi

    Nah...no biggie...I found them....I was able to read alot of the moron's
    posts while I was at work. I'm home now, I'll read the rest (ok, maybe not
    "the rest") of them.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 24, 2006
  19. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:ODARwOuTGHA.5808
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Neil assaulted us with:
    >> did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uSJqWrtTGHA.792
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> See how agreeable I can be?
    >>>

    >> so you wanna be agreeable, do you? hmmmmmm

    > Sure!

    (finally I get to dominate)...ON YOUR KNEES!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I saw it in a cartoon, but I'm pretty sure I can do it.
    Neil, Mar 24, 2006
  20. Eddie Rox's No 1 Fun

    Neil Guest

    Re: And so it was fortold.....

    did you hear "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> say in news:
    #:

    > I found them.

    oh goody, someone who can google. you must be a genius among men...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - "Watch where you point that thing," Tom said carefully.
    Neil, Mar 24, 2006