    http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/spiderman2qt.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:
    >And I thought I knew how to waste time

    You do. Undisputed expert, AFAIC.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > Undisputed expert

    Finally some recognition....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Neil

    anonymous Guest

    What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

    descendum pantorum.

    >When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

    peacefully in
    >his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his

    car.

    anonymous, Jul 26, 2004
  6. Neil

    Doom Guest

    Re: And I thought I knew how to waste time

    You're new here aren't you?

    Doom, Jul 26, 2004
  7. Neil

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "anonymous"
    <> spewed in news:45ea01c47347
    $e8b9a7d0$:

    > What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

    nothing hence the OT in the subject line

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 26, 2004
  8. Neil

    molsonexpert Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

    What does anything in this forum have to do with training and certification?

    steve.

    molsonexpert, Jul 26, 2004
  9. >> What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

    >nothing hence the OT in the subject line

    more importantly what the h*ll does it have to do with
    or ????

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 26, 2004
  10. Neil

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 26, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

    > more importantly what the h*ll does it have to do with
    > or ????

    LMAO!!!

    --
    Tech "Amused Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 26, 2004
  11. Neil

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in

    > What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

    didn't you see the little MCSE lapel pin on the Lego guy? look agin.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP

    Rowdy Yates, Jul 27, 2004