    Fris "PUT IN YOUR OWN FREAKIN' INTERNYM!!!1!!!! YOU BASTAGE" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    > Please remember me as the nice, jovial fellow I used to be, not as the
    MEAN
    > SUMBITCH BASTARD that I am about to become (or already have).

    Just take up alcohol instead. Easy squeazy.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    JaR wrote:
    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
    >> Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a
    >> little crazier than I already was (yes, that is >possible)

    > If you need any advice, I may humbly say that I happen to be an
    > expert on this subject. I have quit many times, and shall no doubt do
    > so again, someday.

    BASTAGE!

    WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CSQ BRAINDUMP?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    > Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
    > crazier than I already was (yes, that is >possible)

    If you need any advice, I may humbly say that I happen to be an expert on
    this subject. I have quit many times, and shall no doubt do so again,
    someday.

    J.R. Jones
    CSQ [Certified Smoking Quitter]

    JaR, Oct 27, 2003
  5. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Consultant Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    you'll be fine. i smoked for 12 years, then decided to quit, back in 97,
    havent smoked since. but i do go to the gym 5-6 times per week instead

    > Just in case any of you are wondering why I might start getting a little
    > crazier than I already was (yes, that is possible) I have exactly TWO

    (COUNT
    > EM TWO) cigarettes left in my pack. I thought I had at least one, maybe

    two
    > more packs in my briefcase and I am now having a MAJOR anxiety attack. I
    > promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it kind

    of

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    Just remember Fris..... No one likes a quitter :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 27, 2003
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    > JaR wrote:
    > > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message

    > BASTAGE!
    >
    > WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THE CSQ BRAINDUMP?

    They advertise them on the TV all the time. I saw one this morning that
    promised to end anyone's smoking addiction in 5 days! FREE! Yes! You get
    six bottles of stuff for FREE! Well, free except for the $8.95 S&H charge
    per bottle.

    HTH HAND

    JaR

    Oh, BTW, QUIT SHOUTING! YOU ARE SCARING MY CAT!

    JaR, Oct 27, 2003
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    > I promised the wife that I was quitting after this last carton, and it
    kind of
    > snuck up on me all of a sudden and I'M GONNA FREAKIN FREAK!

    Fris, don't be such a wuss. You ever seen the Marlboro man? Now that's a
    man's man. You don't want to be labeled a quitter, do you? My parents raised
    me to finish what I started, and I believe that's a good philosophy. You
    might want to reconsider your decision. Look, this country is going to go to
    hell in a handbasket if everyone starts being a quitter. This country was
    founded by hard-working go-getters. You never saw them quit, did you? The
    Declaration of Independence doesn't end after "When in the course of human
    events", does it? No. Because they saw to it that they didn't quit and wrote
    out the whole damned thing. Besides, they were tobacco farmers, the founding
    fathers WANT you to smoke. How can you say no to the great men who founded
    this great nation of ours? Huh? No patriotic American can say no to the
    founding fathers! So what are you, some sort of Communist? Huh? Is that it?
    That's what I thought. Now open up that pack and light up!

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    S. O'Brien Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    awww that's cruel... I havent had a ciggy in 1 week, 4 days and 21.5
    hours... lol I just counted that... havent been trying to keep track for
    sanity's sake... well I was never sane so I guess I am safe anyway. Now if
    I can just keep calm between now and thursday I should be ok... got a
    promising job interview that day...

    --
    Sue "don't let me kill the interviewer" MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
    enough people to make it worth the effort."
    Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

    S. O'Brien, Oct 27, 2003
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    > Oh, BTW, QUIT SHOUTING! YOU ARE SCARING MY CAT!

    Oh, give the cat a tranquilizer, and let Fris shout, it'll do him good :)

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 27, 2003
  11. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    Cool, good luck.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 28, 2003
  12. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: An explanation for what will probably happen to me soon

    > Sue "don't let me kill the interviewer" MCNGP #69

    I suggest you knock one out just before your interview.

    Jtyc, Oct 28, 2003