    right .. what ever you prefer! and then drop it....... and watch...

    http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html

    Works for me!!!

    SNOman, Jan 15, 2004

  2. SNOman

    Rider Guest

    Re: Amusing

    "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    news:bu504f$eae$...
    > How to hypnotize a man in 2 simple steps:
    >
    > Instructions:
    >
    > 1) click on the link below
    >
    > 2) Click on the picture, and drag it a little to the right, or left, or

    up,
    > right .. what ever you prefer! and then drop it....... and watch...
    >
    > http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html
    >

    > Works for me!!!

    Classic, something to do during smoko LOL

    Rider, Jan 15, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Re: Amusing

    In Message <news:bu51ep$f8q$>
    dated Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:20 +1300,
    "Rider" <> wrote:

    > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    >> How to hypnotize a man in 2 simple steps:
    >>
    >> Instructions:
    >>
    >> 1) click on the link below
    >>
    >> 2) Click on the picture, and drag it a little to the right, or left, or

    > up,
    >> right .. what ever you prefer! and then drop it....... and watch...
    >>
    >> http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html
    >>

    >> Works for me!!!

    > Classic, something to do during smoko LOL

    Some people are sooooooooooooooo easy to entertain ...

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    - It's okay to call someone stupid - just don't prove it.

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 15, 2004
  5. SNOman

    GraB Guest

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:06:56 +1300, SNOman <>
    wrote:

    >How to hypnotize a man in 2 simple steps:
    >
    >Instructions:
    >
    >1) click on the link below
    >
    >2) Click on the picture, and drag it a little to the right, or left, or up,
    >right .. what ever you prefer! and then drop it....... and watch...
    >
    >http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html
    >

    >Works for me!!!

    Very nice as I need to get a wiggle on.

    GraB, Jan 15, 2004
  6. SNOman

    Rider Guest

    Re: Amusing

    "Nicolaas Hawkins" <> wrote in message
    > In Message <news:bu51ep$f8q$>
    > dated Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:20 +1300,
    > "Rider" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "SNOman" <> wrote in message
    > >> How to hypnotize a man in 2 simple steps:
    > >>
    > >> Instructions:
    > >>
    > >> 1) click on the link below
    > >>
    > >> 2) Click on the picture, and drag it a little to the right, or left, or

    > > up,
    > >> right .. what ever you prefer! and then drop it....... and watch...
    > >>
    > >> http://www.mxfiles.kneib.biz/drag_and_go_back_spezial.html
    > >>

    > >> Works for me!!!

    > > Classic, something to do during smoko LOL

    > Some people are sooooooooooooooo easy to entertain ...

    I prefer to think of it as low maintenance :p

    Rider

    Rider, Jan 15, 2004
  7. SNOman

    steve Guest

    steve, Jan 15, 2004
  8. SNOman

    steve Guest

    Re: Amusing

    Nicolaas Hawkins allegedly said:

    > In Message <news:bu51ep$f8q$>
    > dated Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:20 +1300,
    > "Rider" <> wrote:

    >> Classic, something to do during smoko LOL

    > Some people are sooooooooooooooo easy to entertain ...

    The more complex the entertainment, the more it costs.

    Being easy to entertain is extremely cost-effective and simply
    effective. :)

    steve, Jan 15, 2004
  9. Re: Amusing

    In Message <news:rsFNb.17530$>
    dated Fri, 16 Jan 2004 12:34:43 +1300,
    steve <> wrote:

    > Nicolaas Hawkins allegedly said:
    >
    >> In Message <news:bu51ep$f8q$>
    >> dated Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:29:20 +1300,
    >> "Rider" <> wrote:

    >>> Classic, something to do during smoko LOL

    >> Some people are sooooooooooooooo easy to entertain ...

    > The more complex the entertainment, the more it costs.
    >
    > Being easy to entertain is extremely cost-effective and simply
    > effective. :)

    And, all-same the people it entertains, effectively simple.

    --
    Regards,
    Nicolaas.

    <ducks and runs for cover, putting on asbestos underwear>

    Nicolaas Hawkins, Jan 16, 2004