    USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.

    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/

    WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother
    AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha, Jan 23, 2006

  2. RE: OT: AMCNGP victory! AMCNGP Homepage intronet online open for commi

    dud! That site looks corny.
    maybe u should advertised for free pass pornopedia ones u upload some live
    videos.
    ------------------------

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 23, 2006

  3. Re: OT: AMCNGP victory! AMCNGP Homepage intronet online open forcommint! AMCNGP is 1337 am breaking ALL THE RULES and stop MCNGP! THEY AREAFEARED!

    AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha wrote:
    > We now having OUR OWN SITE to FIGHT the MCNGP and all the colors are there.
    > MCNGP WILL BE STOPPED AND WE OPPOSE INTERNEIL AND ALL IT STANDS FOR! No
    > oppresiv future MCNGP tolerans will be magnanimous and ending is here now
    > today STOP OR WE WILL! COSMIC ALERT TO ALL AMCNGP MEMBIR! AMCNGP INTRONET
    > HOMEPAGE NOW ONLINE. LOGIN NOW TO SERVE THE WERLD AND END THREAT TO FROUP.
    > USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/
    >
    > WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother

    Confucius say, before put foot in mouth, make sure it's washed.

    Translation for the AMCNGP idiots: If you're going to play, SPELL CHECK
    before you post. You think you're L33T because you can combine letters
    and numbers to make words. But, you can't even spell GROUP right. And,
    you can't even spell MEMBER right. The fact that you tried to use
    complex thought is impressive. However, it's diminished by the fact
    that you misspelled most of the words in the thought. I'm still trying
    to figure out which website or book you got the sentences from, because
    they most definitely are not your own original works.

    Now, I totally understand what's going on here. You're jealous of
    everyone in here that has any type of certification or degree. Why?
    Because you're too stupid to even try. You're going to spend the rest
    of your life working driveling jobs like lowdes, who is a cook at Burger
    King. (Nothing against cooks at Burger King, just lowdes).

    In fact, you're so stupid that if you tried to buy one of those 'on
    line, no study needed degrees', they'd probably send you your money back
    with a letter saying "Even though we're con men and crooks, we can't in
    any honor, take money from someone as stupid as you."

    I wasn't even going to touch on the fact that you're using a
    free-website hosting company for the site. Granted, my site is on a
    free-website host, but I pay them for an actual domain name. My other
    (somewhat of a mirror) site is on my computer. So, I pay for you to be
    able to look at it. At least, the MCNGP pay for their hosting (or
    provide their own host, and pay for their domain name). So, get
    yourself a copy of Apache Web Server (I'm recommending this because
    you're too stupid to configure IIS properly), and host your stupid site.
    Then, maybe just maybe you'll have something to boast about.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com
    Patrick Dickey, Jan 23, 2006
  4. People. They make me chuckle.

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 23, 2006
  5. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Briscobar Guest

    Patrick Dickey <> rambled:

    > AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha wrote:
    >> We now having OUR OWN SITE to FIGHT the MCNGP and all the colors are
    >> there. MCNGP WILL BE STOPPED AND WE OPPOSE INTERNEIL AND ALL IT
    >> STANDS FOR! No oppresiv future MCNGP tolerans will be magnanimous
    >> and ending is here now today STOP OR WE WILL! COSMIC ALERT TO ALL
    >> AMCNGP MEMBIR! AMCNGP INTRONET HOMEPAGE NOW ONLINE. LOGIN NOW TO
    >> SERVE THE WERLD AND END THREAT TO FROUP. USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT
    >> NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.
    >>
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/
    >>
    >> WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother
    >>

    > Confucius say, before put foot in mouth, make sure it's washed.
    >
    > Translation for the AMCNGP idiots: If you're going to play, SPELL
    > CHECK before you post. You think you're L33T because you can combine
    > letters and numbers to make words. But, you can't even spell GROUP
    > right. And, you can't even spell MEMBER right. The fact that you
    > tried to use complex thought is impressive. However, it's diminished
    > by the fact that you misspelled most of the words in the thought.
    > I'm still trying to figure out which website or book you got the
    > sentences from, because they most definitely are not your own
    > original works.
    >
    > Now, I totally understand what's going on here. You're jealous of
    > everyone in here that has any type of certification or degree. Why?
    > Because you're too stupid to even try. You're going to spend the rest
    > of your life working driveling jobs like lowdes, who is a cook at
    > Burger King. (Nothing against cooks at Burger King, just lowdes).
    >
    > In fact, you're so stupid that if you tried to buy one of those 'on
    > line, no study needed degrees', they'd probably send you your money
    > back with a letter saying "Even though we're con men and crooks, we
    > can't in any honor, take money from someone as stupid as you."
    >
    > I wasn't even going to touch on the fact that you're using a
    > free-website hosting company for the site. Granted, my site is on a
    > free-website host, but I pay them for an actual domain name. My other
    > (somewhat of a mirror) site is on my computer. So, I pay for you to
    > be able to look at it. At least, the MCNGP pay for their hosting (or
    > provide their own host, and pay for their domain name). So, get
    > yourself a copy of Apache Web Server (I'm recommending this because
    > you're too stupid to configure IIS properly), and host your stupid
    > site. Then, maybe just maybe you'll have something to boast about.

    We appreciate the sentiment, Patrick, but I think you need the pliers to get
    the hook out of your mouth.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.
    Briscobar, Jan 23, 2006
  6. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >We appreciate the sentiment, Patrick, but I think you need the pliers to get
    >the hook out of your mouth.

    ping JaR

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2006
  7. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha"
    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in news:#6y#xDAIGHA.3700
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother

    dude, you slay me.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Just what part of 'NO' didn't you understand?
    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  8. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Patrick Dickey:

    > Confucius say, before put foot in mouth, make sure it's washed.
    >
    > Translation for the AMCNGP idiots: If you're going to play, SPELL CHECK
    > before you post. You think you're L33T because you can combine letters

    Oh boy. I hope that foot was clean too.

    Fishing sure is good 'round here today!

    LOLTMMLROTFCOPTERS!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 23, 2006
  9. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > We appreciate the sentiment, Patrick, but I think you need the pliers
    > to get the hook out of your mouth.

    it's stuck WAYYYYY down.

    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  10. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>We appreciate the sentiment, Patrick, but I think you need the pliers
    >>to get the hook out of your mouth.

    > ping JaR
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    we're going to need bigger pliers.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - My 12 step program: never be more than twelve steps away from chocolate.
    Neil, Jan 23, 2006
  11. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of Kline Sphere:

    >>We appreciate the sentiment, Patrick, but I think you need the pliers
    >>to get the hook out of your mouth.

    > ping JaR

    Neil had 'em last.

    Again.

    *sigh* Don't worry, I'll order a new pair. Jeez, the plier budget would buy
    a new Ferrari!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Jan 23, 2006
  12. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    jenius Guest

    plaintive wail of AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha:

    > USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/
    >
    > WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother

    fINALY! a web site for the truli l33t!!! Thanking to u for ur efert to rid
    the werld uf mcngper's

    --
    jenius
    jenius, Jan 23, 2006
  13. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 23, 2006 at 4:40am "AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha" blathered:

    > We now having OUR OWN SITE to FIGHT the MCNGP and all the colors are
    > there. MCNGP WILL BE STOPPED AND WE OPPOSE INTERNEIL AND ALL IT STANDS
    > FOR! No oppresiv future MCNGP tolerans will be magnanimous and ending is
    > here now today STOP OR WE WILL! COSMIC ALERT TO ALL AMCNGP MEMBIR!
    > AMCNGP INTRONET HOMEPAGE NOW ONLINE. LOGIN NOW TO SERVE THE WERLD AND
    > END THREAT TO FROUP. USIRS CAN ADD COMMINT --BUT NOT MCNGP. WE WIN.
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/amcngp/
    >
    > WE ARE HAX0R 1337 SUPREME carl champi0n of AMCNGP lowdes big brother

    Can I quit the MCNGP and join this group instead? They have a better Website*

    *It's back up by the way.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    An idea is not responsible for the people who believe in it.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 23, 2006

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 23, 2006
  15. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Jtyc Guest

    > *It's back up by the way.

    Please define "up".

    Cause I can't get in.
    Jtyc, Jan 23, 2006
  16. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 23, 2006 at 1:20pm "Jtyc" blathered:

    >> *It's back up by the way.

    > Please define "up".
    >

    > Cause I can't get in.

    You see, you have to get "up" before you can get "in".

    Actually, since the database was lost, so were all the users, Everyone will
    have to re-register. I'm still configuring permissions and setting up the
    forums. As soon as I got everything setup correctly, I'll let everyone know.

    Should be just a couple more days.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it
    TechGeekPro, Jan 23, 2006
  17. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 23, 2006 at 1:16pm "TechGeekPro" blathered:

    > *It's back up by the way.

    Be sure to check out the new Shopping module.

    http://www.mcngp.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Shopping&file=index

    Look closely.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Foolproof systems don't take into account the ingenuity of fools.
    TechGeekPro, Jan 23, 2006
  18. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    kpg Guest

    > You see, you have to get "up" before you can get "in".
    >
    > Actually, since the database was lost, so were all the users, Everyone
    > will have to re-register. I'm still configuring permissions and
    > setting up the forums. As soon as I got everything setup correctly,
    > I'll let everyone know.
    >
    > Should be just a couple more days.

    It was pretty slow for me. Please don't upload Neils Jan 2006
    posts, that should free up some bandwidth.

    Is it slow or just me?

    Not that I'm complaining or anything.
    kpg, Jan 23, 2006
  19. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 23, 2006
  20. AMCNGP 1337 hax0r codebase alpha

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Neil had 'em last.
    >

    > Again.
    >
    > *sigh* Don't worry, I'll order a new pair. Jeez, the plier budget
    > would buy a new Ferrari!

    you're such a liar! Have you got to blame every single thing you misplace
    on ME!?! I mean it would be one thing if you spead the misplaced blame
    around a bit, but my sholders are begining to ache from teh weight of the
    load you expect me to bare...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - COFFEE.COM not found. Author asleep.