  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Are in microsoft.public.msagent.
    Bill Hileman, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

    ....but I was being serious for once.

    kp "PotC Recipient" g

    That one's going on my wall.
    kpg*, Feb 26, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136
    > @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

    > ...but I was being serious for once.
    >

    > kp "PotC Recipient" g
    >

    > That one's going on my wall.

    You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still giggling.
    CBIC, Feb 26, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in
    >> news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Are in microsoft.public.msagent.

    >> ...but I was being serious for once.
    >>

    >> kp "PotC Recipient" g
    >>

    >> That one's going on my wall.
    >>

    > You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
    > giggling.

    Seconded

    - I want more patience and I want it NOW!
    Neil, Feb 26, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 2/26/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    > > "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in
    > >> news:exL$gWJeIHA.6136 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > >> ...but I was being serious for once.
    > > >

    > >> kp "PotC Recipient" g
    > > >

    > >> That one's going on my wall.
    > > >

    > > You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
    > > giggling.
    > >

    > Seconded

    Thirdeded.

    --
    JaR
    You made me ink!
    JaR, Feb 26, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:#4Tf7NNeIHA.5996
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > On 2/26/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >>

    >> > "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    >> > You've got my vote for MCNGP of the Year for that poast. I'm still
    >> > giggling.
    >> >

    >> Seconded

    > Thirdeded.

    yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
    have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where have
    all the MCNGP gone?

    - Gun Fighting Rule: If your grip and stance are perfect, you are not
    using cover correctly.
    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
    > have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
    > have all the MCNGP gone?

    Where have all the MCNGP gone?
    Long time passing
    Where have all the MCNGP gone?
    Long time ago
    Where have all the MCNGP gone?
    Girls have picked them every one
    When will they ever learn?
    When will they ever learn?
    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
    > have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
    > have all the MCNGP gone?

    *looks around*

    Umm, I'm right here!

    --
    JaR
    Or possibly over there
    JaR, Feb 27, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in news:#L#YLRZeIHA.532
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
    >> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
    >> have all the MCNGP gone?

    > *looks around*
    >
    > Umm, I'm right here!

    No you're not.
    kpg*, Feb 28, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 2/28/2008,kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > Umm, I'm right here!

    > No you're not.

    Oh yeah? Then where am I?

    --
    JaR
    And so are you!
    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  11. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:#L#YLRZeIHA.532
    @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

    > On 2/27/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >

    >> yeah, this place has gotten dull. Now I've gone and passed my PMP and
    >> have a few minutes of spare time, but this place has dried up. Where
    >> have all the MCNGP gone?

    > *looks around*
    >
    > Umm, I'm right here!

    and poasting like mad...

    ...furffu..

    - Farfignewton...the cookie of the stars ....
    Neil, Feb 28, 2008
  12. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:#$l#APieIHA.4376
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > On 2/28/2008,kpg* had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> > Umm, I'm right here!

    >> No you're not.

    > Oh yeah? Then where am I?

    come on, this place is dead. Where is the new hangout?

    - Farfignewton...the cookie of the stars ....
    Neil, Feb 28, 2008
  13. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 2/28/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > and poasting like mad...

    Sez the guy who has deserted the place for the last year!

    > ..furffu..

    Onpx ngpun

    --
    JaR
    Guess I told him!
    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  14. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:OJSVNmkeIHA.5560
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > On 2/28/2008,Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> and poasting like mad...

    > Sez the guy who has deserted the place for the last year!

    <sarcasm>
    MUFFIN!
    </sarcasm>

    It is hard to deal with my absence isn't it. Most people feel that way.

    >> ..furffu..

    > Onpx ngpun

    you'll live

    - 3 stages of sex: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly.
    Neil, Mar 1, 2008
  15. Bill Hileman

    Hataish Guest

    Hataish, Mar 3, 2008