OT - All right, tech support

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Chrystian, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. Chrystian

    Chrystian Guest

    Chrystian, Sep 29, 2005

  2. Bill McPherson, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Chrystian

    Chrystian Guest

    Chrystian, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Chrystian

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Been collecteing those flash files since the beginning. He doesn't have all
    the Foamy files on the server anymore.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Sep 30, 2005
  6. Chrystian

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2005
  7. Chrystian

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  8. Chrystian

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  9. Chrystian

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev [MCT]" <> say in

    > He doesn't have all
    > the Foamy files on the server anymore.

    share?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Crime wouldn't pay if the government ran it.

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005
  10. Chrystian

    Jtyc Guest

    He's going to beat you like a bad monkey.

    Jtyc, Sep 30, 2005
  11. Chrystian

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:e0sZVMdxFHA.700
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > He's going to beat you like a bad monkey.

    are you gonna answer that or are you just gonna stand there and underess me
    with your eyes.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - famous last words: .....No, I have to set THAT jumper!

    Neil, Sep 30, 2005

  12. > Neil MCNGP#30

    > - famous last words: .....No, I have to set THAT jumper!

    More famous last words: "...Here, hold my beer... watch this...."

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=, Sep 30, 2005
  13. Chrystian

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Sep 30, 2005
  14. Chrystian